Quebecs
$93
$85
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Milford Hotel(Leeds)(Great Value!)
$61
$51
Priceline
$82
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Leeds East Hotel(Leeds)(Great Value!)
$76
PremierInn.com
1,173 results
All reviewsstained glassl'occitane toiletriesliberal clubsweeping staircasebalcony suitequebec hotelbeautiful hotelboutique hotelcd playertrain stationbreakfast in bedmini barcar parkcity centreroad noisechain hotelslovely room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 2, 2010

Stayed for a night with my husband and was blown away by the plush luxury of our room - utterly fabulous in every possible way! Very comfortable bed.

Engaging, helpful staff and an 'honesty bar' - a true gem of a hotel in a fabulously central location.

Just note it has no free parking, which would be annoying if we'd stayed for more than one night.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 23, 2010

From the second I booked Quebecs i was looking forward to staying and i am more than happy to say it didn't disappoint.
The hotel staff were extremely helpful, friendly and attentive. They were more than happy to go the extra mile to help.
We stayed in room 301 or the chocolate suite and on entry to the room my girlfriends eyes filled up with joy. The room was delightful, a grand size with an excellent bathroom, bathrobes, slippers and the biggest most comfortable bed i have ever stayed in.
I am well travelled to say the least and have never stayed less than a 4 *, not that I am a snob I just believe that if you are going to do something you may as well do it properly and Quebecs was a proper chic Hotel. I highly recommend this place.
It is so close to the local places to eat and see it is untrue yet it is out of the way enough to be quiet. When i go back to Leeds I would look no where else.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank hommediablo
Reviewed February 23, 2010

Booked Quebecs for a good price for a weekend away with my girlfriend last August to celebrate our anniversary. Staff were pleasant although we didn't really come into contact with them too often, room although the smallest of the lot (Visible from the fire escape map) was modern and clean and the location is fantastic slap bang in the middle of Leeds near the train station and shops/bars. Also the honesty bar is a nice touch but people were sat around not saying much to each other so didn't feel as sociable as a normal service bar. Would definitely stay again

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 10, 2010

we booked direct with the hotel on a B&B rate and got it cheaper this way. I requested a romantic room and we got upgraded from an executive room to a suite. The room was massive, with a sofa and we were greeted by the radio playing classic fm. We felt like we were in a manor house! The bathroom was very large and the towels were enormous. The bath was big enough for two as well!
There was no parking available at the hotel and it may have been our sat nav but finding the muli storey car park was a bit stressful. Its so near the train station i would defo get the train next time!
The breakfast room was a little disappointing after the rest of the hotel being so grand, but the staff were really friendly, the tea and coffee was really good, as was the breakfast.
It is city centre location, so really handy for all the restaurants and bars, but also a bit loud when people were walking home at 3am.
We would definitely stay again, my only real complaint was the air conditioning as it was either very hot or cold, but again, that may have been our operation!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 18, 2010

Although we have stayed at the sister hotel, 42 The Calls, several times we thought we would try this for a change. The location is excellent but parking is limited so we took the train. Reception staff were pleasant and room was spacious and of a good standard. Our room faced the road but the soundproofing was good and we couldn't hear anything.

Breakfast was served upstairs in the restaurant and was ok. I can't remember what I paid but it was not too expensive for our two night stay. I would go back again.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled as a couple