Quebecs
$93
$85
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Milford Hotel(Leeds)(Great Value!)
$61
$51
Priceline
$82
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Leeds East Hotel(Leeds)(Great Value!)
$76
PremierInn.com
1,173 results
All reviewsstained glassl'occitane toiletriesliberal clubsweeping staircasebalcony suitequebec hotelbeautiful hotelboutique hotelcd playertrain stationbreakfast in bedmini barcar parkcity centreroad noisechain hotelslovely room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 15, 2011

Cannot stress to anyone reading this enough...book it, book it immediately...you will experience quality at its best..
From the moment I booked, I received excellent customer service.
Based on reviews from trip advisor I reserved the liquorice suite....I would have loved to have had a good old nosey at the other suites, because if mine was anything to go on the others would have equally stunning.
I arrived early, and was greeted with a VERY warm welcome and expected to leave my bags and go off shopping, but my room was ready, so am afraid the shops had to wait.
The liquorice suite is on the 4th Floor (where the breakfast conservatory is) and once I opened the door, I was more than happy...
Did have a few issues with the broadband, but that was nothing to do with the hotel. the assistant manager tried everything, even re-routed the wireless platform - think it could have been my laptop.
I was a bit apprehensive about the car-parking, but even that turned out well...the hotel car park is on a first come, first serve basis, and I was not one of them but I managed to park about a minutes walk away so no problem at all..
The staff are soooooooo lovely, and cannot do enough for you - a special thank you to Ryan.
There is no question - I will BE BACK...and I will be telling everybody who values quality customer service, and very high hotel standards that Quebecs is the place to stay...
Location is perfect for shopping and fine dining...
Thank you once again - see you again soon

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank susanburns5
johnweatherhead, Assistant General Manager at Quebecs, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2011

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave feedback, it is much appreciated.

It was great to read that you booked your stay based on other Trip Advisor comments, it is the perfect place for guests to share inside information!

Thank you for mentioning staff personally, I will pass your comments on, it is great to be able to share feedback with my team.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon, I will be delighted to give you a tour of our other suites and hopefully, depending on avaliability be able to offer you your choice on arrival. Please contact me directly to book so I may personally oversee your stay.

Reviewed May 10, 2011

I use Quebecs hotel often for business stays in Leeds for Work, I went through a phase of trying all different hotels in Leeds and Quebecs is the favourite for me and will use no one else.

The Hotel has a grand classy entrance and check in is always very personal and friendly, the hotel remember my preference for a complimantary water and what time wake up call and newspaper without even asking.

I've gone through a number of the rooms and even the basic "Club" room are fantastic and comfortable, the suites are the top of the range and are very nice for a romantic night but my preference is the executive room most of which have a seperate shower cubical to the bath and his and her sinks all a premium quality bathroom suites.

The hotel is a labarinth of corridors and nuts and crannys to the different rooms which adds to the look and feel of the hotel.

Also there is an honesty bar in the hotel which is a good perk.

Parking wise there is a limited number of parking spaces behind the hotel (which is behind a barrior but not super secure) these are around £16 for 24 hours if there isnt a space there they have a deal with Q-Park in Leeds at which comes to £11 for 24 hours however there is a street just past the Hotel which is free parking past 6pm until 8am which is off good use.

Room Tip: Executive room for comfort, Suite for indulgence:)
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
6  Thank chris_brookvilla
johnweatherhead, Assistant General Manager at Quebecs, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2011

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such complementary comments on Trip Advisor.

It was great to read that you have tried most of the Hotels in Leeds and that you have chosen Quebecs as your favourite, I have indentified your guest profile so we are aware of your loyalty to the Hotel and can give you the very best service possible.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future, if I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed May 5, 2011

We booked a Sunday rate which was pay what we are worth but minimum had to be £50 which was bed and breakfast. We came to eat at Bibi's and usually stay at the Marriott in town but thier rates were stupid money. Having asked for adjoing rooms for our two 12 year olds we ended up in the Caramel Room. It was beautiful, large bathroom with lovely fittings. A covered balcony which for my Husband as a smoker was perfect, fittings curtains everything was sumptious and expensive looking. Totally blocked out the light ( which is very important to me, if Travelodges can manage it so should everyone else). Complimentary water, apples, good range of teas and coffee. Stereo, great TV, bathrobes and soft soft towels. Eqyptian cotton sheets and the bed was so comfortable that we looked to see who it was made by and couldn't believe our luck when we found it was our home town of Ipswich. Our new mattress is on it's way tomorrow! Breakfast very good, not a regular hotel with restaurant and bar (we didn't find the honesty bar) but all catered for and only deducted one point off for the sleep quality because of the traffic and ambulances very early in the morning. Other than that perfect! Bit steep for car parking £14.95 but were lucky enought to get one of the 5 spaces which made it easier for us.

Room Tip: Ask for the Caramel Room it was awesome
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Kidfreehols
johnweatherhead, Assistant General Manager at Quebecs, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2011

It was fantastic to read your glowing review, thank you.

The quality of our matresses has been mentioned many times here on Trip Advisor, congratulations on purchasing one for yourself, the next time you come to stay our Hotel really will feel like a home from home!

The 'Caramel' Room is indeed a beautiful room, the balcony was originally used to address crowds in the street on 'occasions of political excitement'. It is claimed that W.E.Gladstone, Prime Minister, and President of the Leeds & County Liberal Club used the balcony for this purpose. It now makes the perfect place to enjoy a glass of Champagne on a summers evening!

We look forward to welcoming you back to Quebecs in the future, please contact me directly so I may oversee your stay.

Reviewed May 5, 2011

we arrived for our one night stay monday 11th april too early to check in but were made to feel very welcome and our luggage was held for us so we could go shopping. On returning to the hotel later,again the reception was warm and welcoming. We were advised that our deluxe rooms had been upgraded to suites which was a very nice and unexpected surprise. On leaving the hotel that night to go out for our evening meal we were very impressed that a member of staff brought to our attention that our husbands golf clubs were on show in the back of our vehicle and that they were concerned that someone might break in to steal them.The breakfast was top class and the young waiter who served us was polite and attentive. All in all this small hotel has it all and i hope the staff receive this positive feedback as i know from personal experience working in the retail industry that people are keen to complain but not so keen to praise.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank hl_harrison
johnweatherhead, Assistant General Manager at Quebecs, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2011

Thank you so much for your kind comments, they are much appreciated.

Excellent customer service is something we pride ourselves on here at Quebecs, I will pass on your feedback to my team, I do agree that generally in the hospitality sector staff do not receive the praise they deserve, we use this to motivate our staff into giving our guests a very personalised level of attention.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future, please contact me directly at this time so I may personally oversee your stay.

Reviewed May 2, 2011

Very nice stay last night in the hotel. Was really strange as we only seen another 3 couples the whole time we were there.
There is no 'bar' as such, although there is a lounge where drinks are out and you help yourself and write it in an honesty book.
We had a suite and it should have been around £380. I booked through late rooms so the cost was £180. There was an additional £15 for car parking overnight which would have been a complaint if i had paid the full price.

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank bertybot

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such kind comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Quebecs in the future, if there is anything I can do to make your stays more comfortable please do not hesitate to contact me.