“Repeat Visitor!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Leeds
“Repeat Visitor!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

My partner and I first popped in on a whim as Hasan's was available to visit using our Hi Life card. Thank goodness we gave it a try! This was nearly 3 years ago and we visit every couple of weeks or so, sometimes just to pick up a take out.
There are so many Indian Restaurants to choose from in Leeds and some are a total waste of money and leave you with a bad taste in your mouth (I'm talking about you, East's at Horsforth & Pudsey).
The food at Hasan's is always delicious, the menu is concise and every dish we have tried is well flavoured and distinctive. We always start with a pickle tray, which is much tastier than most pickle trays you can get. A particular favourite of mine is the lamb chop starter (THE BEST I have had. I always order a lamb chop starter at Indian restaurants so have a wide selection to judge from).
I could go on but my review will be too long. All in all, the starters, curries, side dishes and sundries are great. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed.
The service is very warm, without being invasive or impeding on your evening. Everyone is always very chilled and friendly.
My only suggestion is that it would be nice to see some new specials on the menu?

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Cucharon83

“Excellent”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We have been going to Hasan's for approx 1 year now. It has become my choice for Indian food in Leeds. We used to do Akbars and Aagrah but found they were unpredictable. Maybe its because they change chefs ??? Hasan's food is always the same top quality. I take friends and customers and they always comment on how good the food is. Try the Lamb chops and a chef specialty main. We always come away satisfied. Customer service is excellent as well

• Visited December 2012
“Favourite Indian restaurant in Leeds”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I love eating at Hasan's. the atmosphere and service is really good - staff are friendly and do not rush you. The food is great!
Try their mocktails- gorgeous!

Leeds, United Kingdom
“One of the best Indian restaurants around”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I love Hassan’s, from the décor to the atmosphere to the amazing food. This is one place I could eat at every single night, we first ate here last year after the Sheesh Mahal a few doors down was full. The owner himself recommended it as said it is part of their business. The décor is more modern and the menu smaller but offers everything you need, I ordered a Chicken Puree and a Lamb Handi. The chicken on the puri bread was delicious, accompanied by fresh salad you couldn’t wish for a better starter. For main I had a Lamb Handi which was beautiful, I struggled to pick the lamb up with my folk as every time I tried the lamb fell apart t was that tender. I would recommend that everyone try this place. Truly a gem in Leeds.

Visited December 2012
“It's 4 out of 5 delicious food”
Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

We came down after a game of bowling form Hollywood bowl an we went in the restaurant it's nice a cosy plus good food I think it's probably one of the best in kirkstall they could do a lot better. Come on guys