“Great Atmospehere”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Northamptonshire, United Kingdom
“Great Atmospehere”
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Brilliant night out here, great atmosphere and lovely food. Good to be able to see into the kitchen and the entire place was clean and fresh throughout.

Visited September 2013

Bradford
“Closest thing to the real thing ....”
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Me and my husband found this place by chance and we are so glad we did. Having spent the summer in Italy we were so pleased to find this little gem. In our opinion it's the closest Italian restaurant experience we've had in the UK which is as good at the real thing. Staff were lovely, food was great and the atmosphere was fab even though it wasn't very busy.

Visited December 2013
“A no go area. ”
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

Me and my fiancée went Xmas shopping around Leeds and on the way back to the train station we decided to have something to eat in this restaurant. The mirrors on the walls haven't been cleaned and the place smelled of burnt oil. My fiancée got her main meal first and I had to wait another twenty minutes for before I got mine by which time my fiancée had finished her meal. Then a gang of loud drunk lads decided to come in the restaurant and have a drink on the next table to us. Me and fiancée couldn't wait to leave and I won't be returning ever again.

2 Thank Kevin S
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Disaster”
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

We went shopping in leeds with our 4 children. They are aged 17, 13, 13 and 11. We decided to come here for lunch based on the good reviews on here. We were greeted and seated and this is where the good service ended. We ordered drinks, soft for the children and a bottle of wine for us. The waitress had my partner taste the wine, which he did and said it was fine - she then just left us! She didn't pour out any more wine. We ordered starters and then ordered 5 pizzas and a carbonara with 4 side orders of chips. The bruschetta took around 20 mins to arrive. Around ten mins later, the chips arrived on their own. The pizzas then arrived piecemeal around 20 mins later but our youngest daughter did not get hers. I had to remind them twice about this and about a new drink for her. Eventually, after two people had finished eating, her drink and then pizza turned up. To add insult to injury, the pizza was burnt! The owner/manager told us we would not be charged for her pizza. I then proceeded to tell everyone to leave their meals, we paid for the drinks and left the place. Service - terrible; food - average; atmosphere - non existent and attention to detail is sadly lacking. I will not return to this place.

• Visited December 2013
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Everything was wrong, old and dirty”
Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Went here today after doing some Christmas shopping in Leeds with our family. Gave it a try despite mixed reviews on here. We were the only people in for a table of six at 1pm.

Started well enough, drinks served and a lunch menu of a bruschetta and a pizza for 5 of us and spaghetti carbonara for 1.

Used the toilet and wished I hadn't , filthy and in need of urgent facelift. On passing I noticed the kitchen facilities needed the same. Hey but you never know, the food could be superb ........ Wrong!

Twenty minutes later a token effort of bruschetta arrived, oh well it was average. Never mind the pizza was to follow with the sides of fries. Oh the fries arrived yes but no mains for any if the party. Ten mins later the spaghetti arrived which was cold and two of the pizzas. Again average at best. 5 minutes later two more pizzas came at which point we had list the will to live. Ten minutes later the last pizza came and guess what , it was burnt to a crisp . We paid for the drinks and left.

My advice would be that if you want a good lunch or night out then simply avoid here. This place is a disgrace to Italian cooking and the owner clearly gas lost his love for the business.

As someone else stated, Gordon Ramsay should go in here it is a kitchen nightmare that does not deserve your custom.