“A refreshing change from the usual dull Indian restaurants”
Review of Jaipur Indian Restaurant - CLOSED

Jaipur Indian Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Leeds, United Kingdom
“A refreshing change from the usual dull Indian restaurants”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Too many Indian restaurants serve the same old stuff riddled with food colouring and basically all just a variation on a theme but not here.....I'd recommend the lamb with figs, the chicken with tarragon, the haddock, the tarka dall and many others. It's also friendly, not too expensive and not over glitzy like some of the new wave of Bradford curry houses where the orange people hang out.

I hope they dare to step further out from the norm because they can achieve it!

• Visited March 2013

Leeds, England, United Kingdom
“A very AVERAGE experience.”
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

Average best sums up the experience. The food was average at best, ordering as I always do off the chefs speciality, I was disappointed as the dish was bland and limp of flavour. Far too much chilli powder. My partner opted for a madras, and was also disappointed. Although the service was quite good, and the waiters very polite, this wasn't enough to draw me back a second time.

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Fantastic...just a little bit different”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I love the fact that most of the food is a little bit different to the normal Indian menu. The staff are always helpful and the surprise dish is worth the trip alone. The current offers defiantly improve the value for money..full prices are a little steep considering the location

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Matty239
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Tasty food and good value menu.”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

We tried Jaipur when it first opened and have only just got around to a second visit. We weren't disappointed. We each had the Christmas special menu which was superb value at £10 for two courses.
The starters were all a good size and the chicken tikka was the best we've tasted.
Our mains were all delicious and had lots of meat in them, not just sauce.
The only down point is that due to the large glass windows it was freezing in there. It did put me off a bit but the food made up for it so I am still giving it 5 stars.
Definitely give it a try, especially while the Christmas special menu is on.

1 Thank teacher_jones
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food value”
Reviewed November 30, 2012 via mobile

The food is so expensive and not worth at all I have spent around £70 pounds and I am not happy on it