“Beautiful”

Bella Italia Leeds Centre 27
Ranked #511 of 1,811 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: The Leeds Centre 27 is a fun filled entertainment centre featuring a whole host of activities including a multi screen cinema and also plays host to some fabulous restaurants including the superb Bella Italia. Great prices and great quality sums up Bella Italia perfectly, and is the reason why you'll find a Bella Italia in most major British towns and cities. The menu features classic Italian dishes from pizzas such as the Tropicale with smoked ham and pineapple to pasta dishes such as the Penne Zafferano with smoked salmon, prawns and cherry tomatoes in a spinach, saffron and cream sauce. There is a mouthwatering dessert menu and a well chosen all Italian wine list along with imported Italian beers.
Sheffield
“Beautiful”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

Candles on the tables were a nice touch & the waiter was helpful giving us tips for where to go out after!

My friend & I decided to share, we ordered the pollo pizza & the dough balls which honestly was more then enough. The pizza came with cheese, rocket salad & gorgeous toppings that were so yummy.

We had 6 dough balls with a dip that were equally nice & the wine was nice but a tad on the expensive side, £4 for a 175ml glass.

Great atmosphere, food & service is good enough for me!

Visited March 2014

Bradford, United Kingdom
“great food & great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014

We went here the day after valentines day at %pm having booked a table. We were shown straight to our table & given menus. I chose from the valentines menu ( £15.95 for 2 courses) and my husband chose from the normal menu.I had antipasto & a pizza & my husbands had garlic bread & italian stew.We both thought the food was really good. Drinks orders were taken and brought quickly. The food arrived quickly too with just the right amount of time between the 2 courses. We shared a lemon torte desert as we were too full for one each. I could not fault the service from Lee.
By 6pm the place was really busy so I would definatley recommend booking
The bill came to £57 which was really good as I had a wine spritzer & a cocktail & my husband had 2 peronis. We used our Tesco clubcard boost point towards the meal ( I had changed £7.50 points for £30 meal vouchers).So our total to pay was £27....bargain!!

• Visited February 2014
Yorks
“Disapointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

Have loved Bella Italia for many years a great respite from IKEA. Just gone back January 2014 what have they done with the decor. Nothing Italian all G-Plan showroom. All the great pictures of Italy gone looking like a tired 50's dining room . Music still great, bring back the taste and smell of Italy. Food good service excellant as usual . Don't spoil what was a great Italian experience for making more table space.

• Visited January 2014
Halifax
“BACK AGAIN.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2014

It's only 3 months since I wrote my last review for this restaurant but we took our two granddaughters at the weekend and I wanted to tell you about it. Firstly it was full, Saturday afternoon what do you expect. A lovely girl called Laura showed us to our seats and although she was run off her feet, she smiled all the time, was very pleasant and took all our order with out writing it down and didn't get one thing wrong, our granddaughters were well impressed. The children's menu was £5.50 for 3 courses and a drink, and was worth every penny. These two girls are very picky but they didn't leave a thing. Husband and myself shared a Bruchetta. Husband had a Calzone Carne pizza,it had meat balls in and he said it was first class, I had Chicken in Parmesan crumbs and spaghetti in a tomato sauce and green beans, obviously they had a fancy name but I can't remember them and if I could I wouldn't be able to spell them. A couple of drinks each all for £50. What pleased us most has grandparents was that the girls liked the food, often they leave some of it. Also they were given a menu that doubled has word searchers and things to colour and a really cool multi coloured crayon. A really pleasant meal and look out for Laura, she's a whiz.

• Visited December 2013
south yorkshire
“cold and slow”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

We went for breakfast, waited about 30 minutes and the food was tepid. Good cup of coffee but won't be coming back.luckily we had a voucher as we had been to an associated restaurant previously and complained there about the service. Still cost us 16.35 for two breakfasts and coffee with one toast. Will be heading back to whetherspoons next time.

Visited December 2013