“Excellent hotel great location.”
Review of Hilton Leeds City

Ranked #37 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

This is an excellent hotel situated just 3 mins from central Leeds. Breakfast was very good. The room if not was a little small it was modern with a view of Leeds skyline. I would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2013
Janet M, PA to the General Manager at Hilton Leeds City, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Dear joelyboy2012
Thank you for taking the time to place your kind feedback on Tripadvisor, in regard to your recent visit to the Hilton Leeds City.
Delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. All your kind comments have been noted, and shared with all my team, here at the Hilton Leeds City.
May I take this opportunity to thank you for your kind comments and look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Leeds City

Reviewed September 7, 2013

I took my daughter to Leeds shopping for a 21st break, we had a comfortable stay and enjoyed the spa facilities whilst there (well its a must isn't it). A short walk and we were straight in the centre. Room was very modern and comfortable and breakfast was superb (absolutely everything you would want and more). My only mistake was to park in the other Hilton car park by mistake but they charged me £12 and said I could stay ... Looked easier to access than the other so all was good.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family

Dear Sue_in_her_40s
Thank you for taking the time to place your kind feedback on Tripadvisor, further to your recent visit to the Hilton Leeds City.
Great to hear that you enjoyed our spa facilities, and particularly enjoyed your allocated room, central hotel location and your Hilton Breakfast.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

We had a nice welcome by the reception staff, very friendly and helpful, pleasant room, and the concierge was extremely helpful, only slight problem, the tight corners around the car park, would recommend it, and say there again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Giuseppe R

Delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. Great to hear that my Reception and Concierge team made you feel welcome, being very friendly and helpful to you.
May I take this opportunity to thank you for your kind feedback and look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Offhand staff at reception did not bode well for our stay. Despite us being the only people checking in at the time we were ignored while two staff chatted and then one of them started to staple papers together rather than greet us. Luckily everything else was satisfactory. Location very good and a very good service from concierge re leaving our luggage prior to departure.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Janet M, PA to the General Manager at Hilton Leeds City, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

Dear paulandjansmith
Thank you for taking the time to place your feedback on Tripadvisor, and complete an online survey in regard to your recent visit to the Hilton Leeds City.
I am sorry to read of the unacceptable standard of welcome that you witnessed upon arrival at our hotel. Please be assured that immediate re-training has taken place, further to receiving your feedback. I am sorry to read of the disappointment caused to you.
Great to hear other areas of your stay met with your satisfaction. Delighted to read that you enjoyed our hotel`s location and the service offered to you from our Concierge team member, who kept your luggage safe prior to your departure.
May I take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Great welcome, slight problem with parking due to little space to manoeuvre otherwise very good, great great great birthday weekend, fabulous room, great food, very helpful staff. will be recommending to friends and family definitely! thanks very much!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Llio E

Thank you for taking the time to place your kind feedback on Tripadvisor, further to completing an online survey in regard to your recent visit to the Hilton Leeds City.
May I take this opportunity to wish you a belated Happy Birthday!
Delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. Great to hear that my team were helpful.
May I take this opportunity to thank you for your kind feedback and look forward to welcoming you, your friends and family very soon.

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

The rooms in the hotel were nice. Breakfast had many options and all good ones. The bar on level 3 was awesome. Bartender made carribbean Rum Punch for me- a special one that I thoroughly enjoyed. The fitness center was a good one. Overall it was a wonderful experience. I woukd stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013

Dear ANILKM

Great to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. Delighted to read that our bartender was able to produce a specially made rum punch for you.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I felt secure that the hotel had a card system to access the lifts to the rooms. The staff were helpful and attentive and I can't think of anything negative to say, especially as I had the pool to myself for a few hours! I would definitely stay here again as it was central, good value for money, clean and relaxing.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Janet M, PA to the General Manager at Hilton Leeds City, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Dear Lynda S

Thank you for taking the time to place your kind feedback on Tripadvisor, and complete an online survey in regard to your recent visit to the Hilton Leeds City.
Delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. Great to hear that my team were helpful and attentive to your needs and you managed to find time to enjoy the swimming pool to yourself, an added bonus to your stay!