“Good location smart clean hotel”
Review of Hilton Leeds City

Hilton Leeds City
Ranked #37 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Went to this hotel in a large grip - booked 7 deluxe rooms. All rooms were clean and tidy but not all had the complimentary dressing gowns and slippers. Compact swimming pool more leisure pool than a swimming pool - small sauna and steam room. Ideal city centre location just by the train station. costa coffee facilities within the hotel - good size lobby meet and greet area.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Janet M, PA to the General Manager at Hilton Leeds City, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

Dear K11MYM

Thank you for taking the time to place your feedback on Tripadvisor, in regard to your recent visit to the Hilton Leeds City.
I have noted your comments in regard to the lack of dressing gowns/slippers made available to you. My Housekeeping team, would have been delighted to be of assistance to you, if you had made them aware at the time of the missing items. Sorry for your disappointment.
On a lighter note, I am delighted to read that you enjoyed our swimming pool, sauna and steam room, enjoyed our hotel`s location and particularly enjoyed our lobby area.
Thank you once again, for your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

There are newer reviews for Hilton Leeds City

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Great service, but pricey room service. (29.00 for a burger, fries, tea and water). However, friendly efficient staff and lovely rooms. Spotlessly clean. Breakfast is great, with a huge selection. My tip is to eat out in Leeds city centre for a cheaper dining experience!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Lookeypook

Dear Lookeypook

Thank you for taking the time to place your kind comments on Tripadvisor, in regard to your recent visit to the Hilton Leeds City.
I am delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed the service my team provided to you, your allocated room and the Hilton Breakfast offered to you.

Reviewed February 3, 2013

Stayed for one night for my sisters birthday. Check in was quick and easy and we were allowed to check in early.Room was lovely and very clean, was just the right size and had everything we needed. Breakfast was good with lots of choice. Would definately stay again!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Janet M, PA to the General Manager at Hilton Leeds City, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Dear jh241

Thank you for taking the time to place your kind feedback on Tripadvisor, in regard to your recent visit to the Hilton Leeds City.
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Please be assured your feedback has been shared with all my team, here at the Hilton Leeds City.

Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Excellent customer service from reception to the bar. Room was spotless and spacious. Room service was quick and personable. Breakfast offered a wide choice and was of a good quality. No noise heard despite it being a Saturday night. Health club on site is an added bonus. Excellent value fir money. Difficult to fault, will definitely recommend and will definitely return.

• Stayed: February 2013

Dear Claire O O

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Stayed fro 2 nights. Had a suite, which was an upgrade from the Hotel. Spacious, light comfortable room. Separate shower, bath a little small, but otherwise plenty of room.LargeT.V free W.F.I. Didn't hear any noise at night, which is a bonus, as I am a light sleeper. Breakfast is very good. lots of choice from hot food and cold food. 5 min walk from shops.Plenty of restaurants to choice from.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room away from the road.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear BHAgirl

Thank you for taking the time to place your kind comments on Tripadvisor, further to your recent visit to the Hilton Leeds City.

Reviewed January 28, 2013

Stayed in a deluxe double room on the 7th floor, as a single traveller. Room modern and spotless, wine and nibbles a nice touch. huge screen television opposite the bed, no shortage of mirrors. Bathroom modern and contemporary with accessories. Bed very comfortable. Staff very good and accommodating. Would definitley stay again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Anne D
Janet M, PA to the General Manager at Hilton Leeds City, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Dear Anne D

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Generally the decoration and cleanliness of the hotel is good. My room was comfortable, well planned and, most importantly as it was snowing during my stay, warm.
I found the staff here all friendly and helpful. The WiFi is free and the code was offered to me at check in without me having to ask.
The bar and restaurant are unusual in design and form a large open planned area that is continuous with the escalators that bring you up from street level. They are both stylish and conformably furnished but I began to find the constant whirring from the escalators rather annoying during dinner.
Breakfast is well organised with a large choice from a hot and cold buffet.
If, like me you, walk here from the station check the map carefully as the road complex is on two levels. You can take a cut down a flight of steps but I took the slightly longer route, which was better for wheeling luggage.
I stayed here because .I was working close by and the hotel I normally use was fully booked, but I would happily stay again.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Janet M, PA to the General Manager at Hilton Leeds City, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Dear purpleTerry
Thank you once again, for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.