Hilton Leeds City
Travelocity
$93
$85
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Milford Hotel(Leeds)(Great Value!)
$61
$51
Priceline
$82
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Leeds East Hotel(Leeds)(Great Value!)
$76
PremierInn.com
2,379 results
All reviewstrain stationking suitecosta coffeehealth clubleeds citycentral locationwould stay againbreakfast was excellentstayed here for one nightleisure facilitiescar parkingbars and restaurantsgymslippers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Stayed here for 1 night on business last week which is the first time I'd been back to Leeds and this hotel in about 15 years!
A
Like a lot of Hilton hotels in city centres, it's functional without being cosy and nice.
It serves a purpose and you leave thinking it was fine without any wow factor.
Standard rooms were as small as I'd remembered but actually I slept very well. View from room was of the type that would ensure you kept curtains shut all the time, I was on 6th floor.
Breakfast was absolutely fine, usual help yourself affair and checkout was nice and quick.
I do wish that maids wouldn't try and come into your room at 8am, that really annoys me and I shouldn't had to put out the do not disturb sign to stop them.
So overall, fine without being ultra comfy nor remarkable. No complaints.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Janet M, PA to the General Manager at Hilton Leeds City, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Dear Stevev

Thank you for your constructive feedback that you have placed on Tripadvisor, further to your recent return visit to the Hilton Leeds City, after 15 years.
I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.
Thank you once again, for taking the time to comment. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Stayed here for 1 night on business. When I arrived at hotel I looked up at it's facade towering about the train station and thought that I was about to let myself in for a re-run of my Radisson Scandinavia, Oslo experience. How wrong could I have been!

The inside of the hotel was fresh and had recently be renovated to a very good standard. Reception staff were friendly and attentive.

Room and communal areas were well looked after. My room (1010) was on 10th floor overlooking train station. It was very modern and contemporary with a very comfortable bed. Bathroom was spotless and had a great shower. Room had lots of mirrors which made it seem bigger and brighter.

I had breakfast delivered to my room in the morning. Great selection of pastries and a good coffee and it arrived on at the time specified.

Would stay again if in Leeds. At £100 B&B this is a bargain.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Dear Mark B

Thank you for your kind feedback that you have placed on Tripadvisor, further to your recent visit to the Hilton Leeds City.
I was delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us, particularly recently refurbished Room 1010 and the Hilton Breakfast that was offered to you via Room Service.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

My wife and family stayed here for a night whilst Christmas shopping in the centre of Leeds. The rooms were clean,quiet and well maintained. We stayed in a king suite which is slightly larger than the standard room. ( Although space was very limited when sitting on the toilet) There is no executive lounge at this hilton but we did get two small bottles of wine,two bags of crisps two Yorkies and two apples in the room which was a nice touch. The hotel is situated about five minutes walk from the centre of town ideal for the shops and dining. The breakfast selection is extremely good with food to suit both vegetarians and meat eaters. If you want a relaxing stay this hotel will provide this

Room Tip: The king suites are worth that little extra
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Janet M, PA to General Manager at Hilton Leeds City, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2012

Dear 1soupdragon

Thank you for your kind comments that you have placed on Tripadvisor, further to your recent visit to the Hilton Leeds City.
I was delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us, particularly the Hilton Breakfast offered to you.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Checked into a room here for a Saturday night stay. Location very handy for the train station - staff were friendly upon check-in. We were allocated a room on the 11th floor. The room was nice, no minibar which I found a bit strange.

There were some empty glasses that had been left outside the room until the evening, inside the room - particularly the bathroom you could easily see that certain areas had not been cleaned. It wasn't really the standard expected.

Further to this, the batteries must have gone on the remote control as I was not able to get the tv working for the duration of our stay. This was a disappointing standard, but I decided not to make a fuss. The health and fitness facilities were good, although the jacuzzi is quite cold as its the same water as the pool. These do close at 8pm on weekends, which I thought was a bit early!

Didn't stay long enough to have breakfast, but did have some drinks in the bar and sat next to the famous Christmas tree!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends

Dear pwelch

Thank you for your valued feedback that you have placed on Tripadvisor, further to your recent visit to the Hilton Leeds City.
Please be assured your comments have been noted and the appropriate corrective action has since been taken. We do have Duty Management available 24/7 to assist guests with their every need, should you have highlighted your concerns during your stay with us. I am sorry for your disappointment.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for two nights while we were attending a festival in the city so didn't spend an awful amount of time in the hotel but the room was nice and modern with complimentary wine, water and fruit which wasn't expected. The bathroom was small but sufficient and the complimentary toiletries and bath robes were a nice touch. We ate in the restaurant on the first night as we arrived quite late and tired and the food was really excellent - one of the few places able to provide a rare steak when asked for. We had breakfast on the last morning before check out and there was a good selection of cooked and continental items. Check in and out was speedy and staff were all very pleasant. The car park was a bit of a nightmare and I'm not sure somebody with a really big car would have managed it. We got the room on an offer and it was particularly good value but I'm not sure I would have paid full price as it did seem a bit pricey for a nice, but not overly special, place.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Janet M, PA to General Manager at Hilton Leeds City, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Dear julie m

Please be assured your feedback has been noted.