Leeds Marriott Hotel
$69
$95
$80
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Leeds East(Leeds)(Great Value!)
$47
HIExpress.com
Novotel Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
$67
  • Room Service
$161
  • Bar/Lounge
2,270 results
All reviewsthe executive loungemidtown grilltrinity car parkboar lanecity centretwo double bedsvalet parkingleisure clubtrain stationsaturday nightleisure facilitiessteam roomhotel barmini barfantastic locationbars and restaurantsfew minutes walk
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

I brought a group of 22 people over for the weekend. Location was ideal, right in the heart of Leeds with shops, bars and restaurants only foot steps away! We had a group meal in the Midtown grill which was excellent. The room I stayed in was a twin room with 2 big double beds. Rooms were clean and we were very happy with them. Breakfast was plentiful and busy which is a good sign. Hotel also kept luggage after check out until our departure which was very convienent. Would stay here again.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
GuestMarriott, Guest Relations Manager at Leeds Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Dear Anita D

Thank you for your great review.

I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us.
The hotel is very well positioned in the City Centre for all that Leeds has to offer.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Leeds Marriott in the near future.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Excellent city centre location hotel . We stayed on a bed and breakfast basis and breakfast had a good varied choice suiting most tastes with an added bonus of flexibility in being able to eat between 7 a.m until noon on Sunday morning.
The rooms were adequate and a good leisure club with a gym & swimming pool were easily accessible.
Good subsidised parking near by in the Trinity car park at £9 per 24 hrs just across the square for easy access.
The staff were excellent and very helpful with all our requirements.Would not hesitate at staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jumbok

Dear jumbok

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and the extra hours lie in on Sunday morning and still get your breakfast up till 12 noon.

Now that Trinity have taken over the car park we are able to offer a better discounted rate to our Guests.

I hope to welcome you back to the Leeds Marriott in the near future.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Being pretty local to Leeds it is not often I have the need to stay in a hotel, but this was a very pleasant stay. The room was very comfortable, albeit with low lighting levels. Otherwise can't fault it.

One severe drawback was the wait for breakfast on Saturday morning. Gave up the ghost and came back for 11.00am when the a seat could be found. Beware if you are hoping for a quick get-away!

Oh, and call me old-fashioned, but to have a to use your room card key to operate the lift was a pain on the way to your room with baggage. Every journey I took in the lift took three times longer than normal as everyone was confused!

Room Tip: We had a room overlooking the main street but we heard no noise whatsoever.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Nigel C

Dear NigelC1959

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for your recent stay with us here at the Leeds Marriott.

I am pleased that you overall had a pleasant stay with us.
At the weekend breakfast can be very busy between 8.30am & 10am so dining early or later is always recommended.

To enhance our security we have had the lifts fitted with the key entry system so as to restrict any non-residents accessing the guest floors.
I do hope this explains the thinking behind the upgrade.

I hope we are able to welcome you back to the Leeds Marriott in the near future.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

I have stayed here several times over the past 15 years (long story), and each time I dislike it but this time I hated it. Only two staff for check in and a long queue. No upgrade as others had paid for executive rooms (I am a Platinum Marriott member), no apology, no concern really. Room minuscule, bed like a trampoline and dipped in the middle. Very poor sleep owing to street noise all night, although that is hardly Marriott's fault. Then - a 20 minute queue for breakfast and few tables cleared. We left and ate elsewhere. The hotel knew they were fully booked, so why no more staff? Fortunately, the voice in lthe lift knew what was happening, I'm not convinced about the staff.

Room Tip: Cannot think of anything helpful. Rooms along the side are marginally quieter.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Elizabeth H

Dear Elizabeth H

Thank you for your review for your recent stay with us here at the Leeds Marriott.

I am disappointed to hear that you are not happy with the hotel.
To help us fully understand what you don’t like about the hotel i would like to hear from you.
I can be contacted by email paul.collins@marriotthotels.com or by phone 0113 2366366

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Aside from some issues regarding the business function I was organising this is a really nice, comfortable and central hotel. It's worth upgrading to an executive room which gives you free access to wine, beer and snacks. Also a quieter breakfast experience! Room service was also tasty and quick. Would have liked a full size bath though...

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear A1exandraM

Thank you for review.

I am pleased that overall you had a pleasant stay with us and you enjoyed the Executive Lounge and all it has to offer.
I hope your meeting went well.