“Best Kept Secret in Leeds”

Fazenda Rodizio Bar & Grill
Ranked #11 of 1,838 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Private Dining, Reservations
Leeds
“Best Kept Secret in Leeds”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Wow what an amazing meal I had at this restaurant, was a little hard to find, the best way to get there is via the bridge between the Direct Line building and the Hilton hotel.

If you like meat then you will adore Fazenda the meat is cooked on skewers and is sliced at the table to your taste, on the lunchtime there will be 6 different cuts and tastes. You help yourself to the salad bar which is very well stocked with either salads and cold meats and cheeses and cooked rice dishes.

The wine I choose was the merlot and I must admit it was the best merlot I have tasted at any restaurant I have been too.

The service was amazing and I bet on an evening there is a good buzz in this restaurant, I will be going back again and may want too try this on an evening.

• Visited April 2014
FazendaLeeds, General Manager at Fazenda Rodizio Bar & Grill, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Glad you had such a great time with us for your Lunch. As you enjoyed everything, I would definitely recommend coming back and trying us in the evening and the 15 cuts of meat! A warning though, its not much a secret in the evening, so be sure to book a table. Thanks

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Excellent customer service experience”
Reviewed April 19, 2014 via mobile

Was mine and my Mrs's second visit to this place and once again the food and customer service was exemplary! The staff literally cannot do enough for you and the quality of the food is out of this world:-) to say it is in the more upmarket quarter of Leeds on the waterfront,the prices are quite reasonable for the standard and quantity of the food. You never leave hungry! Can highly recommend the Ham in mango chutney on the salad bar and also the minted lamb:-) absolutely wonderful! Next visits will be her birthday and wedding anniversary

Glad to hear that we keep delivering to you, and even better that you are planning your next 2 visits already! Everyone always has their personal favorites, I'm a big fan of the Lamb as well. See you again soon.
uk
“Blessed are the meat eaters”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Went for a Birthday celebration and it was One of the best foodie experience I have had for a while.
The salad bar to start had a excellent selection and good quality to boot. When you are ready for the meat selection, it came at regular intervals and was very good quality.
If you are a meat lover this is the place for you, but even if you are not, the salad bar which has a wide variety, Including Salmon and sushi will keep you happy.

• Visited April 2014
Glad you choose us for your birthday celebration and had such a great time, thanks for the feedback.
Boston, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Meat feast”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

My hubby and I went here on 17/04/2014. The meat was truely exceptional and cooked however we liked. With a flip of a card more meat came! But it's not just meat, the salad bar was fab too with lots of lovely fresh salads to pick from and hot potatoes, sweet corn ect. Definitely coming back

1 Thank Jemma S
Glad you enjoyed your experience. I think 'Meat Feast' must be our most common review heading! Hope we see you again soon
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Embarassed”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I am a regular in Fazenda , have never had any problems up till now ....myself and 3 friends went for lunch Sunday 13th , our waiter was Portuguese he was very good.lunch was very enjoyable, it was coming upto 4pm and I went to get something from the buffet and was taken aback by a waitress shouting at me "what are you doing"saying the buffet was for dinner not for lunch. I have to say I have never felt so embarrassed by anyone , her manners were appalling, this is not something I would expect from a restaurant of this standard.
I will seriously think twice before recommending this restaurant in future.

2 Thank lilika29
Sorry to hear about your experience. Having dinned with us before you will know that we always delivery a high quality of service and food. Our last sitting for Lunch is at 3pm and our salad bar closes at 4pm so we can re-set for the evening service.

The management team on this day informed me that you arrived very late and despite this we still accommodated you and extended the opening time of the salad bar for you past 4pm and indeed warned you when it was closing.