“The best grill” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fazenda Rodizio Bar & Grill

Fazenda Rodizio Bar & Grill
Ranked #9 of 1,791 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian, Barbecue, Argentinean, South American
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“The best grill”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2014 via mobile

Went you fazenda for me 5th visit with 20 family members to celebrate my son's 30 birthday. This was my sons first visit and he loved it! The staff are friendly and joined in with your celebrations. Amazing salad bar which best not fill up on otherwise there won't be room for the plentiful selection of meats. The meat is of the best quality and can be cooked to your liking-just ask. Can't comment on dessert as never had room to try one! Thank you for making my son's birthday a memorable one.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
FazendaLeeds, General Manager at Fazenda Rodizio Bar & Grill, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
Wow your 5th Visit, good to know your such a fan of the restaurant. Glad your son enjoyed his first visit and we made it a memorable birthday for him. Looking forward to seeing you for visit number 6! Thanks

London, United Kingdom
“Meet great meat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic concept, great service and loved the very high quality salad bar and tasty meats. Not cheap but definitely worth it

Thanks Graham, we are always Challenging our selves to improve the Salad Bar and maintain the consistency of the high quality of the meat. Good to hear you enjoyed your experience
Leeds, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

The food here was very special and that deserves a good review. The salad cart is interesting and kept topped up all the time, next time I won't be so greedy and eat less so I can fit in a dessert. The meat was cooked well with my brothers rare steak done just the way he liked. Staff that clearly explained the way they work and how to order and a great choice of drinks. We had a great meal and will be back sooner than my purse will like.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Wonderful feedback to read. We do have some great desserts (For those that manage to save some space). I recommend the Marquise de Chocolate for your next visit...
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food and experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

My partner and I ate here one Friday evening upon recommendation from a member of our family - I'll certainly trust their judgement again!!
From a warm, friendly welcome upon arrival, we were seated and served what seemed like an endless supply of quality meat, perfectly cooked. What is a great concept is the ability to eat at your own pace, without feeling pressured to hurry up!!
The missus enjoyed some salad as an accompaniment, I just gorged on meat!! I can't recommend this place enough

• Visited February 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
FazendaLeeds, Public Relations Manager at Fazenda Rodizio Bar & Grill, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Wonderful feedback, hope to see you again soon.
Ossett, England, United Kingdom
“New Fave Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014

Had my first trip to fazendas around a fortnight ago and have been 3 times since then I liked it that much. The service is fantastic, the complimentary cocktails for checking in on facebook were a nice touch and on my third visit I took my 2 young children who got to eat all they wanted for free and loved getting their own special moo cow plates. Ive only been on a lunch time which I think is excellent value for money, would love to try it on an evening when there is 15 cuts Of meat rather than 6 but this is obviously more expensive. My favourite meat is the pork belly in honey sauce!!

• Visited March 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Wow 4 times in a fortnight that’s great to hear, I hope the team picked up on this. Glad your children enjoyed it as well; we pride ourselves in being family friendly and providing a special service for children and adults alike.