“Excellent steak, service, location”

Fazenda Rodizio Bar & Grill
Ranked #13 of 1,886 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I found this place on Tripadvisor and considering I was starving and it was two steps from my hotel I knew it was the place to eat. I've been to a few Brazilian BBQ style restaurants, and this is the stand-out (and the most expensive). You are free to start with a 'salad' bar (it's much more than salad, the black beans and pork were beautiful), but don't fill yourself up there - just grab a little cassava to go with the meat and you'll be set. All the meat was superb, especially the blue fillet - so good it was even eaten by the medium-well member of our party. Service was great all night, they were not shy about brining back the more expensive cuts of meat when requested either. Wine was great. Including a bottle of wine expect to pay about 130 quid a couple.

FazendaLeeds, Public Relations Manager at Fazenda Rodizio Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2014

Thank you very much for such great feedback. We're delighted to hear you enjoyed your Fazenda Experience. Thank you for your compliments to our staff and their service. We look forward to seeing you again.

There are newer reviews for Fazenda Rodizio Bar & Grill

Reviewed December 31, 2013

We came to Fazenda to celebrate my son's 16th birthday and all expectations were exceeded. The staff were attentive and friendly, the food was excellent and the canal side setting is superb. I highly recommend coming here on an empty stomach!

Thank you very much for choosing us to celebrate your son's birthday, and for sharing a photo of the evening with us! It's a pleasure to hear you all enjoyed it. We hope to see you again some other time.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Heard a lot about Fazenda from friends; always glowing recommendations about how great the food is. It pleasantly lived up to our expectations! Me and my partner went here as a bit of a treat. All the food was delicious. The salad bar - or should i call it - deli bar? It had a massive range of cold and warm foods, which were a great addition to the meal. The staff fetch out chips when you arrive, which are clearly home made and delicious! Finally, the meats were beyond great, with a massive range to choose from, with staff always walking around offering them to you. We also had a nice red which we ended up taking home with us. My only warning is that you should make sure you are hungry as I don't really think i got my moneys worth (my own fault). Will definitely be visiting again.

Thank you very much for your feedback and comments. It's fantastic to hear you both enjoyed your meal with us. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

This was my second time at Fazenda Rodizio Bar & Grillin Leeds, the first time was sensational, service and food. This weekend was a little disappointing to start off with; it was due to confusion with the Malbec wine menu.

Upon arriving I went to the side bar and asked the barmen what kind of Malbecs were available, he was extremely helpful and offered me the wine list along with explaining that as it was December there were a few Malbecs on offer . As I couldn’t decide he said it no problem, I just take the menu with me to the table and the waiter would take my order.

As we were being seated, the waiter at our table took the wine lists given to me. He gave no explanation, and took them abruptly. I thought perhaps he would pass them back after we were all seated. As I tried to get his attention for the wine list he continued to brush me off, rudely ignoring me. You can imagine my anger and as to how upset I was. He then went on to talk to a different member of the group who ordered a bottle of wine. By this point I was absolutely beside myself with this situation, I told myself to let it go. Another member of the group got his attention after realising that I was being ignored, the waiter made some brush off comment that the other menu was not on tonight.

I empathise how busy it is this time of year, working in a service role myself but it does not excuse rude behaviour. It left me feeling angry, disappointed and unable to enjoy my night completely.

We did leave a tip, although it frustrated me to do so, but the other waiters had been lovely and it would be unfair to them for one person’s lack of customer service skills.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

boys day out i had told them what to expect but seeing is believing every one went home full and happy p.s. the pickled onions are awesome great service we will be back

Thank you! We're very pleased to know you all enjoyed your evening with us. Looking forward to seeing you again!