“Stuffed isn't the right word”

Fazenda Rodizio Bar & Grill
Ranked #10 of 1,829 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian, Barbecue, Argentinean, South American
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Stuffed isn't the right word”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

I have been wanting to come here for a couple of years and I finally convinced my wife to go for our wedding anniversary as she is not a steak lover.

The staff were very friendly. The selections of meats was crazy, and it all was so nice. There was the odd steak that was chewy but that is to be expected. The salad bar was really good too. The only thing I didn't like was the black pudding, I usually like it but this had a strange flavor to it.

I would go back but only on special occasions.

• Visited December 2013
FazendaLeeds, Public Relations Manager at Fazenda Rodizio Bar & Grill, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Thank you for your feedback. Thank you for choosing us to celebrate your wedding anniversary. We're pleased to hear you both enjoyed your visit. Our black pudding is a little different, as you mentioned, it's a traditionally Argentinian recipe.
We look forward to maybe seeing you for another special occasion.

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Wow!! What an experience”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

All I can say is - "don't eat for a few days before going here" :)

The selection, quality & quantity of food you can get here is out of this world. Even the buffet selection/salad bar had high quality foods such as sushi, prawns, pastas. I could have had just these as my main meal and these were the side plates!!

I tried everything that they had to offer, even the Chicken Hearts (as I read a review on here asking for people to give them a go) and I am glad I did. They were so succulent. I have to say my favourite meat was the sticky pork belly (marinated in a honey & maple syrup glaze - yum!!) very closely followed by the beef steaks

The hospitality of the staff, the venue, location & cost were all spot on. It was about £25 each & you get a complimentary cocktail as your desert at the end, making it even more special (so leave the car at home). We also had a bottle of house white which was only £18 which I though was quite good value for a City Centre restaurant. Be warned though, you do have to book in advance to get a table as it gets very busy - so what are you waiting for, do it now!! :) I can't wait to go back

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Nicola L
Thank you! We're very pleased to hear you had a great experience at Fazenda.
Our salad bar receives some fantastic feedback, so it's great to hear you agreed. Thank you for such detailed review. We look forward to seeing you again.
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“Did not disappoint!”
Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

After hearing there was an all you eat meat restaurant I had to take my husband there. The salad bar was fantastic....so much to chose from but the real star of the show...the meat. Everything was cooked beautifully and I kept going until I needed rolling out of there. The espresso martini was fab. Staff very helpful and polite. Will be returning with more people!!

FazendaLeeds, Public Relations Manager at Fazenda Rodizio Bar & Grill, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you very much for such great feedback. It's fantastic to hear you both enjoyed your meal at Fazenda.
Our Espresso Martini gets incredible praise from our customers; happy to hear you agreed! We look forward to seeing you again some other time.
Oxford
“Meat Central”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Very close to the Doubletree Hilton, where I was staying, this was a meat-intensive experience and great value for money. It's basically all you can eat for around £30, with a salad and starters bar, and then the guys (all guys) come round with the meat which they carve off for you. You have a token which you flip (green for 'yes, more food please' and red for 'I'm just taking a break') Pork, chicken, chicken hearts, and at least three cuts of steak - they were all delicious. Decent wine its, as well which isn't ruinous, I had a large Malbec for £7 or so. Service was friendly and welcoming.

Visited December 2013
Thank you very much for taking the time to post your review.
We're very pleased to hear you enjoyed your meal with us; thank you for your compliments to our food, our staff and their service.
We look forward to seeing you again next time you're in Leeds.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

After being recommended this place by friends - it did not disappoint. Delicious meats, great salad bar / side dishes. The service was excellent - all the staff were very friendly. Value for money! We will definitely return the next time we visit Leeds.

Thank you very much for such fantastic comments.
Amazing to hear you enjoyed your first visit to Fazenda, and we definitely hope we get to see you again next time you're in Leeds.