“AMAZING”

Fazenda Rodizio Bar & Grill
Ranked #15 of 1,894 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

Wow! Amazing visit here with friends! Won't bother repeating everything that everyone else has said re how things work etc... Meat is stunning, staff v helpful, nice to get chips brought to the table, the label "salad bar" doesn't do it justice... The contents are so luxurious, pork scratchings, hot foods, sort of tapas type bits. Cannot wait to go again, just need to work out how soon I can go!!

FazendaLeeds, Public Relations Manager at Fazenda Rodizio Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded December 16, 2013

Wow, thank you very much for such great feedback.
Such fantastic comments. We're delighted to hear you enjoyed your meal with us and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Came here in November for my boyfriends birthday. Though slightly pricey, once you've tasted the food you see that it's worth it. Amazing service, all the people that work there have a smile on their face and are just lovely. The chips are quite possibly the best chips i've ever tasted, I think we got through about 4 baskets of them between the two of us. The meat is just perfect, everything that came round tasted delicious, even tried chicken heart! The salad bar is like nothing i've ever seen; sushi, pasta, salad, cooked vegetables, bread, cheese, olives... Everything!
They even gave my boyfriend a free cheesecake and sang for him as it was his birthday.
Only fault I can think of is the price, wish there was a cheap bottle of wine or something as felt so restricted on how much we could drink as we are students and couldn't afford to splash out too much (though you do get a free cocktail if you check in on facebook). Definitely worth it though, wish I could afford to eat here every night! Will definitely be returning if I ever go back to Leeds.

Thank you very much for such great feedback.
It's fantastic to hear you both enjoyed your dining experience with us. Thank you for your compliments to our food, our staff and their service; they work very hard indeed to offer you all the best experience possible. We're also very pleased to hear your boyfriend enjoyed his birthday meal with us!
You don't mention whether you visited us in the evening or for lunch but if this might help the budget, our lunch menu is less expensive than our evening one. You can enjoy 7 meats instead of the full range, but many of our customers prefer our lunch option as they can still make the most of their experience at a lower cost.
We hope we might see you again next time you're in Leeds.

Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Went to fazendas last night. I had heard great things about this place but I didn't really
Know what to expect. It's just fantastic. We arrived had drinks at the bar and were taken to our table, the waiter explained how everything worked and didn't make us feel silly that we hadn't been before. It's super you get your salad and then sit for your meat which is brought on skewers cooked to perfection and you just get whatever you want....we were stuffed!!! All the staff looked happy to be there and it make the experience fantastic!!

We're delighted to hear you enjoyed your first Fazenda Experience. Thank you very much for such great comments; we look forward to seeing you again some other time.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

We visited Fazenda this week as part of our Christmas night out, the food and service I couldn't fault apart from thing. The waiter was serving my part of the table some steak and he accidentally flicked it onto my lap, leaving a huge grease mark on my new dress. He simply brushed this off with a quick apology and swiftly left the table. I received no further acknowledgement and I appreciate it could happen with this type of restaurant but I was then left with a filthy mark on my dress for the rest of the night that may not come off! Just thankful that my dress wasn't white! This has put me off so if you visit I would suggest maybe putting a napkin onto your lap to avoid incidents like this!

FazendaLeeds, Public Relations Manager at Fazenda Rodizio Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2013

Please accept our apologies for what happened with your dress. Your passador should have informed your waiter/tress. As you mention, accidents can happen, but this should have been solved during your visit.
We aren't allowed to post addresses here unfortunately, could you please email us - address can be found on website - so we can help you further?
Thank you for taking the time to offer us your feedback, we're pleased to know the rest of your meal was enjoyable for you.

Reviewed December 5, 2013

Second time we've eaten here and I can't wait for the third, fourth, fifth....

The restaurant, staff, food are everything you want from dining out...excellent! Its not the cheapest meal you'll have but from the salad bar to the meats they bring round on skewers you will enjoy every mouthful.

Highly recommended.

3  Thank MikeLaw

Thank you very much for your great comments. We certainly want our customers to have not just a meal with us, but a real and unique experience. We're very pleased to hear you enjoyed your visit once again and look forward to seeing you some other time.