“Meat treat”

Fazenda Rodizio Bar & Grill
Ranked #15 of 1,891 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend are over the top meat lovers! We first went to this restaurant and fell madly in love with it! The food is incredible, they have the best salad bar I've ever seen and the cocktails are delicious! Although the tables are quite close together, neither of us really minded since the atmosphere was brilliant and it didn't feel at all uncomfortable! The staff are lovely too, although I'm always going to be in favour of someone who plies me with lots of different meat!
I definitely recommend this restaurant, we've been twice now and planning our third visit for valentines day! This really is ny favourite restaurant!

FazendaLeeds, Public Relations Manager at Fazenda Rodizio Bar & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your feedback, and what an amazing one as well! We're humbled to hear we're your favourite restaurant, thank you! It's great to hear you latest visit was just as good as the previous ones and that you both enjoyed it.
We hope we get to see you for Valentine's day!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Where to begin.... The whole experience from booking to dining was first class. A gorgeous setting in Leeds made it feel special as we arrived. We were greeted quickly and shown to a lovely table by the welcoming staff. And before I forget, the staff, every one of them, were friendly, knowledgeable and clearly passionate about their work.
As first time diners the Fazenda experience was explained to us. It's quite simple really. Order drinks at the table, serve yourself from the amazing salad and sides bar, then sit and wait for the meats to arrive. The salad bar was very extensive and to be honest would make a perfect meal option in itself. Lovely cooked meats, pasta, rice & couscous salads, cheeses, breads, vegetables, olives, nuts, seeds, dips, and more. The stuffed vine leaves were the nicest ones we've tasted.
We received free cocktails for checking in on Facebook when we arrived (look on the Fazenda facebook page. Not sure if this is a time limited offer). We ordered two bottles of wine and I felt these were very fairly priced and on a par with other restaurants both in and out of the city centre.
The meat arrives at the table on skewers and it is carved off in front of you. You choose as little or as much as you want of any of them. You can ask for a specific type at any time and this will be brought to the table. You can also request the meat to be rare which we did. Every single piece of meat was outstanding. Absolutely the best quality. Steak was melt in the mouth tender, especially the filet mignon. So many different cuts of steak, all excellent, as well as minted lamb, gammon, chicken, sausages, chicken hearts and more.
We were celebrating a family birthday and the staff brought a small dessert with a sparkler to the table and sang Happy Birthday (you need to request this, but it was no trouble for them even with very short notice).
I can't comment on desserts as none of our party had any room left for anything else!
We all agreed that Fazenda is one of the best restaurants we have ever been to and certainly the food was the best quality we've eaten.
I'd have no hesitation in recommending Fazenda to anyone - except perhaps vegetarians! That said, they do a vegetarian option according to the menu and the salad bar had lots of choices.
In summary, an outstanding restaurant offering excellent service in a beautiful setting with top quality food. You really couldn't ask for more.

Wow, what an honour to receive such fantastic feedback, thank you very much; it makes us burst with pride!
We're delighted to hear you and your party fully enjoyed your first Fazenda experience and we definitely hope it's not the last.
Just for information purposes, our Facebook check-in promotion does not have a time-limit yet so our customers will continue to enjoy it!
Thanks again for your feedback and we hope we see you again soon.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

The meat was amazing. The salad bar was lovely, the service was excellent. I would love to go here again but unfortunately I don't like being over charged for drinks and I certainly feel like I was here, I enjoy a nice glass of wine with my meal but can not reason paying nearly £20. For a bottle of wine that you can purchase for under £10. Some people are happy to pay a lot for drinks I unfortunately am not so that reason alone I will not be returning. Again, the food and service was excellent.

Thank you very much for your feedback. We're very pleased to hear you enjoyed your meal with us and thought our service was excellent; we work very hard with our staff to ensure we do so.

Please allow me to mention what I said in another review below with regards to our drink prices: our wine/drink prices are the same and in many cases cheaper than other restaurants of the same level of Fazenda in Leeds; we try and offer our customers the best value.

Prices of course vary when wines are purchased online or at supermarkets, as you surely know. 'Like-for-like' our wines are cheaper than at other restaurants in Leeds, so we're very sorry to hear you will not be visiting us again due to that.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

We were invited to a family birthday celebration at Fazenda and this was certainly a new dining experience for us. The ambience is very modern and swish, and the atmosphere lively, which I think makes it a more suitable venue for a party than an intimate evening. There was an extensive salad bar (although I found the offerings somewhat commonplace and not the "gourmet" experience we were promised) but the meat was certainly first class and came in prodigeous quantities! The beef was delicious and cooked very rare, exactly how I like it. When others asked if it could be more "well done", this was provided quickly and efficiently. However, the drinks were expensive and the wines definitely overpriced, but sadly this is now the norm in city dining establishments. Overall a very good evening enjoyed by the whole party.

Thank you very much for your feedback and for choosing Fazenda for your family birthday celebration, which was enjoyed by all.

We will have to respectfully disagree on what you mentioned about our salad bar: not many salad bars offer an 18-month old grana padano, smoked salmon, cured meats, jamon iberico, as well as a mixture of cold and hot dishes. We try and offer as great a variety as possible to cater for all tastes and we humbly think our salad bar is quite complete.

Our drinks/wine prices, as we just mentioned in a review below, are either equal or in many cases cheaper than other restaurants in Leeds. We try and do our best to offer our customers the best dining experience and value for their money.

We're very pleased to hear the service was prompt and good, we hope we see you again some other time.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Lovely location in Leeds centre and very welcoming on arrival. The waiter explained the red/green service system and we were let loose on the huge salad bar. Meat started arriving very quickly with everything from filet steak, lamb, chicken, sausage etc. Service was excellent throughout and the place had a great atmosphere. Drinks were quite expensive but expected. Highly recommended!

Thank you very much for taking the time to offer us your feedback. It's great to know you enjoyed your Fazenda experience.

We're sorry to hear our drinks seemed expensive; just for information purposes for all the readers here on TripAdvisor, our drinks are either the same or in many cases cheaper than other restaurants in Leeds City Centre. We really want to offer our customers the best experience and best value for their money.

Thank you very much for your recommendation, we hope we see you again some other time.