“To all Steak Lovers in Yorkshire.”

Fazenda Rodizio Bar & Grill
Ranked #11 of 1,838 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Brazilian, South American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Private Dining, Reservations
Leeds, United Kingdom
“To all Steak Lovers in Yorkshire.”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

Last night (26/10/12) me and my partner visited Fazendas. we were warmly greeted and seated. the waiter explained the menu, how the rodizio system worked and gave us his recommendations. He pointed us in the direction of the well stock salad bar to get our starters, and so our dining experience began. lots of things to chose from cold meats,cheeses, pastas lots of different types of salad. My partner is on a vegetarian diet at the moment and she loved the choices from the salad bar. When we were sat back at our table our drinks arrived quickly, the waiter always smiling and friendly. once the starter was finish you have a round disc green on one side red on the other. green means you want serving red mean stop. So I turned my disc to green. Every few minutes a waiter walks around the restaurant with a large skewer with a cut of meat on it. they tell you what it is and ask if you would like some. then it is carved directly onto your plate. different waiter have different meats from gammon to rib eye steaks to fillet steak and minted lamb. altogether about 11 different types and it just keeps come. every one cooked to perfection straight from the grill. there was also sausage, black pudding and chicken hearts. every type of meat seemed more delicious than the last. if your feeling a little full you just turn your disc to red to have a rest. Then your can flip it back to green and start again. it is a delightful dining experience not to be missed. The price is set for the meat courses at £27.90 which for the quality of product seemed reasonable to me the vegetarian option was £21.50 including dessert which my partner enjoyed very much. Altogether a top night in an excellent restaurant I can't wait to go again.

1 Thank paulstead
FazendaLeeds, Public Relations Manager at Fazenda Rodizio Bar & Grill, responded to this review, November 3, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments.
We're very happy to hear you enjoyed your meal with us, and that your girlfriend felt the same with her veggie option. It's always important to us to hear what our vegetarian customers have to say as we want them to have a great Fazenda experience just as our meat-eating customers.
We hope to see you again soon!

“Amazing food and service!”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Husband has been wanting to try this place after friends have raved about it so finally went last night. Not a great start as he booked online and when he rang to confirm there was no booking! They sorted it for us though and when we turned up there were no problems.
The restaurant is nicely decorated and the toilets are pretty swanky and very clean (Always a plus).
As we hadn't been there before the waiter explained the process to us. We helped ourselves to the nearby salad bar though to call it that really doesn't do it justice, I could have had a very good meal from that alone!
We flipped our little cards to green and the meat started coming. What can I say? Amazing! The best meat I have ever had at a restaurant! We had 14 different meats to choose from and when we had tried 12 so were saying no to things we were asked what we wanted. Within 2 minutes it was there! What brilliant customer service.
The staff were without exception polite, Friendly and helpful. And, While not cheap, Fazenda is still pretty good value for money. Can not recommend highly enough. Go!

FazendaLeeds, Public Relations Manager at Fazenda Rodizio Bar & Grill, responded to this review, October 31, 2012
Thank you for your feedback.
Apologies for the mix-up/problem with the booking disappearance! It's not something that happens frequently and we're very glad to hear our reception staff managed to sort it out for you.
We're very glad to hear you enjoyed it, such great comments, thank you very much! Hope we see you again soon!
“Stunning food, incredible service!”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

First time to Fazendas - I'm a veggie & was worried I wouldn't be offered much choice etc. I was so wrong! Salads were amazing - fresh produce flavoured beautifully, so much choice & a pasta dish cooked especially for me. Particularly liked the green sauce (avocado I think) & passion fruit mousse for dessert. One of the best caipirinhas I've had, and a free dessert because I'm a veggie! A gorgeous setting and impeccable service. Really really enjoyed it and ill be back with friends.

Thank you very much for your review. We love hearing from our vegetarian customers as people sometimes might think Fazenda is the worst place for a veggie. We do put a lot of thought into our salad bar, and even though there are some meat products in it, most of it is veggie friendly. We're also quite proud of our pasta, which is a favourite amongst our vegetarian customers.
Very glad to hear you enjoyed your meal with us, hope we see you again sometime soon!
Halifax, United Kingdom
“A unique dining experience”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

If you're looking for a different unique dining experience then visit Fazenda's Brazilian style restaurant in Leeds. My wife and myself visited on Saturday early evening after shopping in Leeds and had a window table with great views overlooking the refurbished canal area.
You pay a set cost of £27.90 and this includes a fabulous salad bar for starters of which you can have as much as you desire. The salad bar has a very extensive choice of foods and is impeccably presented.
But beware the choice is so good it is easy to to fill up on the salad choices alone and you will need to save room for the main course which gives you the opportunity to have/try 15 different meat cuts!
Gaucho's deliver the food to your table when you are ready (you indicate by a card) and you can have as much meat as you wish to eat. Chips are brought in small metal baskets to accompany the meats and you can also revisit the salad bar if you need more to go with your meats. The service throughout the meal is extremely efficient and courteous.
We finished off with creme caramels which my wife said was the best she had ever tasted.
We thoroughly enjoyed this different dining experience and would strongly recommend it if you like steak/meat restaurants or are looking for something different when you eat out.

• Visited October 2012
FazendaLeeds, Public Relations Manager at Fazenda Rodizio Bar & Grill, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Thank you very much for such great comments, we're very happy to hear you had a nice meal with us. Our salad bar is indeed tasty and tempting but you're right, you should leave room for the protagonist! (Unless you're a veggie of course)
We hope you visit us again sometime soon!
Bradford, United Kingdom
“Amazing!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I went to Fazenda for the first time last night. We were running late so rang ahead to make sure we didnt lose our table. When we arrived we were told our table still wasnt ready and were told to wait in the bar area. We ordered a round n waited. After half an hour we asked how long it was goin to be, we were told they didnt know! we were obviously very hungry by this time and a bit annoyed. It seemed the previous customers on the table still had not vacated. Fortunately after 10 more minutes we were told the table was ready and because of our wait we would get a round of tequila mojito's on the house! As soon as we were seated the experience was explained to us and I can honestly say it was one of the best restaurants I have even been to. As soon as we loaded our plates with the salad which had a vast choice (I can recommend the stuffed vine leaves!) the staff carrying the steak around arrived promptly. One gentleman asked if it was our first time and advised us he would make sure we got to try all 15 cuts of meat. After 3 or 4 we turned our cards to red. A few staff still stopped by just incase we wanted any more. Our free cocktail arrived and was delicious. As was the house rose which we had ordered two bottles of. The chips that were delivered to the table were gorgeous. The man who had told us he would make sure we got to try everything kept his word, and even when we requested more fillet steak, and our plates had been cleared, he brought us some as soon as it was ready and got us clean plates and cutlery. The bill came to £230 for 6 people, (tip included) but i thought this was more than reasonable for the quality of meats being served. I will definitely be returning and would recommend Fazenda to anyone.

3 Thank Deh085
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments.
Apologies for the wait you had on the night you visited us, but very glad to hear the rest of your evening was just what you expected. We want our customers to have the best rodizio meal possible, to enjoy their food, their cuts of meat, their wine... and it seems your table did, delighted to know that. We hope you visit us again soon for another great meal!