“Lovely authentic Moroccan food!”
Review of Moreno's

Moreno's
Ranked #283 of 1,894 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Moroccan
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Enjoyed a lovely meal with the Amazon local voucher (£25 for tagine, couscous and a glass of wine for 2!). Delicious food and wine (try the Moroccan wine its lovely - but not part of deal). Nice atmosphere and service. Friendly, family place just a few miles from Leeds city centre, give it a try!

1  Thank Jiminyorkshire

Reviewed May 22, 2014

My hubby & I travelled almost 15 miles to this little gem of a Restaurant, and it was completely worth it. It is quite obviously, a delightful family-run business, and everything about our evening was first class, from the relaxed atmosphere, the friendly and helpful service, to the excellent and freshly cooked food. (the lamb tagine was one of the best lamb dishes I have ever eaten).
I look forward to visiting this brilliant venue again, and to trying more of their excellent cuisine.

1  Thank JanieW_12
Reviewed April 29, 2014

We had the tapas, big portions and was delicous. Friendly place the staff are lovely. Definitely worth going back and will pass recommendation on.

2  Thank normamonroe
Reviewed April 28, 2014

We live locally but have never visited this restaurant, however, we tried it on a Groupon voucher and it was surprisingly good.

The menu is limited but there is a varied choice, food is excellent, good quality and was served piping hot in tagines.

There is also a set price for 2 courses at £22.95 and as we were leaving the owner gave us a voucher for £10 off our next visit.

Wine was reasonably priced so all in all a good night and will definitely use again even without a voucher.

2  Thank LeedsA64
Reviewed April 22, 2014

My wife and I visited with our voucher. It's out of the city centre and not on our normal route in, but well worth going out of your way for a visit. We were greeted and shown to our table by the owner who was a lovely host and came and chatted with us at the end of our meal. I've never been to Morocco, but my wife told me the food was authentic. It was nice anyway. The chicken liver starter I had was one of the best starters I've had in a long while. The lamb and chicken dishes for our mains were really good too and wholesome. I'm not over keen on cous cous, so the potato sidedish we ordered was welcomed. My wife had a cocolate cake with icecream to polish off the meal as the cheesecake had all sold out. Overall a very pleasent meal in nice surroundings with a warm welcome.

2  Thank DNA149