“Amazing moroccan food”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Leeds, England, United Kingdom
“Amazing moroccan food”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

Been for my third visit here and always had a lovely meal. The lamb tagine is my favourite, so full of flavours! The tapas is also excellent. The manager is very welcoming and friendly. The restaurant is out of town, so sometimes is quite but we like that. Will definitely be going back soon

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Gillian W

Wakefield, United Kingdom
“Another great meal”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I cannot understand Louse R's review, we went to Moreno's for our son's birthday on 17th September we had great service and as usual great food. We will continue to visit Moreno's as it is one of our favourite local restaurants because of consistent good food and service.

1 Thank Chris998
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Wish I'd had something to eat!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We booked here on the 20th Sept and was really looking forward to it based on the reviews here and friends and colleagues opinions.
We ordered a drink and the food within 5 mins of arriving but an hour later we'd finished the drinks and there was no sight of any food. Within that time no one had come over to see if we were OK, wanted another drink or to explain why there was such a delay.
I'm not sure if this is because we had a wowcher or to encourage us to increase the drinks bill. After the hour we just left.
I was really disappointed as it's a local restaurant and I was really keen to try the food.

Lahcen L, Owner at Moreno's, responded to this review, March 14, 2014
This individual with his partner arrived 30 minutes late, drank one bottle of wine and didn't pay for it and left and wrote this review. He was asked to come and pay for the wine and change his comments. No response as of yet.
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Great Moroccan food!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Haven't been to Moreno's for a while, we dropped in for a dinner tonight. I was surprised to find out the whole restaurant is newly decorated. The décor was OK before like a Moroccan coffee/dinner, now it's Moroccan posh! Only things that haven't changed are the great hospitality from the owner and quality of the food!

We ordered soup and Calamari Ring for starters, and Lamb Tagine and Lamb Moreno for mains. The food were all came with generous potions, and so tasty! The meat were basically melting in your mouth!

The owner was very attentive and polite. We had some interesting conversation about Moroccan food, and I also tried to get the recipe of Lamb Tagine because it was so nice but was a failed attempt, obviously – can't blame me for trying!

If the restaurant is in the city centre, I bet people would fight over for a table, tasty food and great service, everything you need for a night out!

1 Thank CindyJLiu
“Lovely evening, very impressed.”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Me and my partner went a couple of weeks ago. The staff were fantastic, very accommodating and the food was delicious. Will definitely go again.

• Visited August 2013