“Great food, great service”
Review of Out of the Woods

Out of the Woods
Ranked #19 of 81 Coffee & Tea in Leeds
Cuisines: Delicatessen, British
Dining options: Lunch
Description: All things great & small from Yorkshire and around the World, we bring you Sandwiches, Salads, Soup, Coffee, Teas, Smoothies/Juices & Sweet treats
Reviewed January 6, 2014

I use out of the woods quite regularly as I work just round the corner. The sandwiches a re great and it is never to much trouble for the staff to change the ingredients to suit your requirements!
I love the brownies when I am testing myself!
They have wifi and I love a chat with the staff!

Enjoy your visit!

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Found this place just near our hotel while on a Christmas shopping trip, had breakfast both days and thoroughly enjoyed it. The staff were all v friendly & accommodating, (we asked for bacon well done & it was done to perfection)!
Will definitely come again next time we're in Leeds.

Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Best coffee in the area, they do really good toast and jam in the mornings, and contrary to the previous reviewer the owners and staff are really friendly and helpful (I guess the previous reviewer didn't speak Yorkshire). Add to that there's a great range of products made in Yorkshire they sell in store and on the web.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

The food is a good quality and well made with creative ideas on sandwiches. The other snacks are also very nice. However I always thought it was slightly too pricey. I was charged £1 for a takeaway water and when I realised it was sparkling I took it back to try and exchange it. One of the staff was quite helpful and friendly and said it was fine that I could grab another, until another member said to me ' its not my problem , its YOUR problem that you chose the wrong water'. So I promptly left after being made to feel uncomfortable.

2  Thank enrybs
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

1st visit. Impromptu visit. Yummy late breakfast. Eggy bread with crispy bacon and a great strong double espresso. All the food looked fresh, appetising and was presented well.