“Consistent high standard”
Review of Crowne Plaza Leeds

Crowne Plaza Leeds
Ranked #19 of 87 Hotels in Leeds
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

I stay here at least twice per month. The staff are well trained, professional and courteous. Generally there aren't any problems, however if anything does occur the staff resolve it swiftly. My most recent stay 3 days ago was excellent.
I fully recommend the chicken breast and goats cheese ' gourmet burger' , it's tremendous. I've many special requirements and the crowne plaza is well prepared to deliver a first rate service inclusive of these.

• Stayed: October 2013
louisest, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

Arrived at 9 am as on business and we were immediately checked in which was great. It was very warm and welcoming. Room very comfortable. The public areas are also warm with comfortable furniture. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful especially 'Little' Matt on reception. Have booked again for next week.

• Stayed: October 2013

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Stayed here on Saturday night, we arrived at 11.00am and was able to check in which was an added bonus. The reception staff made us feel extremely welcome and Emma was attentive, professional and friendly. The hotel itself is in a great location, just a 5 to 10 minute walk into the centre of Leeds. Our room was immaculately clean and provided us with everything we required. The fridge and wine glasses were a welcome addition. Breakfast was included and was tasty and plentiful, the hotel was incredibly busy and they coped admirably. We did not get chance to use the spa facilities. Check out is at mid day and they serve breakfast until 11.30. There is nothing negative to say about this hotel and I would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

Stayed last minute when popping down to visit son at University.
Booked via late rooms so got hotel room for £79
Good size rooms. clean tidy and warm.
Staff friendly without being o.t.t.
Nice little touches in room, nothing flash but enough to make you notice. Chocolates on bed, bottled water, glasses to drink from instead of plastic.
Good pool and steam room. Sauna was still only warm but i was in at 0830 so probably still just starting up.
Otherwise an excellent stay

Reviewed October 20, 2013

This hotel is within easy walking distance of the train station and city centre locations. Staff were friendly on arrival, talking us through the facilities and even though we were early we were checked in and given our room. The room was very nice, clean and well presented. We did have to wait for service at the bar but this may have been due to a wedding reception taking place in the hotel. The drinks were pricey (£12 for a beer and a large wine). It is an added bonus having the leisure facilities with the hotel.

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some good customer feedback.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

This is a fantastic city centre hotel. We arrived at 10.00am & went to reception to advise them that we were parked in the car park & would check in later as check in time was 2pm. The receptionist checked if our room was ready & checked us in straight away.The whole service by every member of staff we encountered was brilliant.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Comfortable rooms, bathroom spotless with shower over bath, hair dryer in room, air conditioning. Food ok but bar area not overly big with no tables available one night so had to get room service. Staff on reception and in bar very helpful and friendly. Within walking distance of city centre (5-10 mins). Bus stop to airport right outside the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some good customer feedback.