Crowne Plaza Leeds
$69
$95
$80
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Leeds East(Leeds)(Great Value!)
$47
Novotel Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
$67
Quebecs(Leeds)
$88
  • Room Service
1,853 results
All reviewscity centretwo double bedsswimming poolsteam roomreception staffair conhealth clubcar parkleisure facilitiesbottled waterhen weekendlittle extraslovely hotelmini barexecutive roombuffet stylefull english
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Found a space in the car park, which made me a happy person. Easy check in, room was ready and well equipped. Straight forward walk into the city centre.
Found the food in the bar very delightful. Though if you are in a rush let them know.
Great night's sleep each night.
Friendly reception staff who really look after you.
Breakfast was ok, had a wide range of products but few staff to do tea and coffee service

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Niviksters
louisest, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some good customer feedback.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

The staff at reception and in the breakfast area were all extremely good and very helpful. The room had everything one wanted, tea and coffee making facilities, a hair dryer, safe though why their website does not list what is provided I have no idea. If you check out their standard room info on their website there is no mention even of an en suite(there is one). Plus they charge for wifi.
Duvet and bottom sheet lovely and soft, the mattress too hard for us so both of us awoke in discomfort. Annyingly there were a lot of people running around till early in the morning so I would suggest a high floor if you stay here. Breakfast wonderful, choices of cereals, fruit juices, cold meats and cheeses, breads, jams, plenty of hot cooked options (eggs, hash browns, mushrooms, baked beans, bacon, black pudding, sausages). Once again the staff brilliant and a credit to IHG.

Room Tip: Choose a higher floor, 5 or above
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Dear fromKenttoabroad,

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay with us. I am very delighted to hear your compliments on our hotel staff and room amenities. We strive to provide the best possible service and experience and it is always great to hear from our guests on how we are doing. However, I am very sorry that your stay was negatively affected due to the noise. It is certainly not our intent to inconvenience our valued guests. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience it may have caused you. We take all reviews very seriously and your feedback will help us improve for our next guest or your next visit.

Lera P
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Stayed here for two nights, was about 5/10 minute walk into town, we stayed for the weekend... the pool was big and had large jacuzzi, most of the staff were friendly and helpful apart from the girl who worked at the pool/changing rooms reception, chip on her shoulder and had a proper little attitude haha room was ok priced considering it had the pool/sauna/jacuzzi to use, we ate out so dont know what the foods like.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some good customer feedback.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Please be assured I have passed on your comments regarding a member of staff in our leisure club as this type of service is not acceptable.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Really enjoyed my overnight stay which was made more memorable by the staff on duty. Staff couldn't have been more helpful and friendly specialty Matt on reception, who may I add dealt with a particularly obnoxious customer in a very professional manner ! Good location for City centre and great restaurants. Thanks chaps

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
louisest, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2013

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Please be assured I have passed on your kind comments to all of my team, especially Matt as they serve as a great motivator.

Guest Relations Manager

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Great staff - really friendly and comfortable rooms. A bit dull; just a boring 1990s edifice, with no outdoor space, no healthy options, no design. It does the job though; clean, friendly, fairly comfortable, and 15min walk to town centre.

Room Tip: If you are staying at the weekend, ask for a room away from any wedding parties
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some customer feedback.

Thank you for choosing Crowne Plaza Leeds as your preferred hotel of choice.

I hope we can welcome you back to the Crowne Plaza Leeds very soon.

Guest Relations Manager