Crowne Plaza Leeds
  • Pool
$83
$69
  • Restaurant
Jurys Inn Leeds(Leeds)(Great Value!)
$60
$58
$90
$79
$95
$79
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express Leeds East(Leeds)(Great Value!)
$47
Novotel Leeds Centre(Leeds)(Great Value!)
$78
$88
Orbitz.com
  • Room Service
1,853 results
All reviewscity centretwo double bedsswimming poolsteam roomreception staffair conhealth clubcar parkleisure facilitiesbottled waterhen weekendlittle extraslovely hotelmini barexecutive roombuffet stylefull english
Reviewed March 5, 2013

The usual problem nowadays in UK chain hotels. They fit on the price for car park + wifi, This annoys me so much as the price should cover car park and wifi,. Too expensive for what you get. Hotel was modern and nice enough. Staff also nice,expensive for drinks in bar.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank grarory
louisest, Guest Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Leeds, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some feedback regarding your recent stay.

Here at the Crowne Plaza Leeds we strive to provide each of our guests with the highest level of service and customer care.

With regards to your comments regarding car parking, we are a city centre hotel so we do of course charge for parking. We make this clear upon entry to our car park and also on our website. Our prices are also comparable to our competitors.

Our WIFI is chargeable, but we do sell several different packages to make it more accessible. You can for example buy just 1 hours access for as little as £5.00.

I do hope that we can welcome you back to Crowne Plaza Leeds in the future.

Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Crowne Plaza for two nights both nights we ate in the restaurant and I found the food excellent on both nights, like most hotels the food takes a little time to come out but it was worth the wait,the steak and chips were delish! The room was very clean and comfortable and each night when I got back there were a couple of Benidics mints left on the bed which have a little touch of luxury. There was a pool and spa in the hotel which a colleague of mine tried with much praise. The location is about 10 mins walk from the station and shops so it is quite central.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank egan1234

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some good customer feedback.

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Please be assured I have passed on your kind comments to our team, as they serve as a great motivator.

Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

It's a great business hotel and well located in the centre of Leeds. It's difficult to locate with the Sat nav but I guess it is the same in most city centres. Staff were polite - rooms were clean and I could not fault it. The only thing that really gets under my skin is to be charged 15 per cent of the total bill to park my car over night.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank sjonesgb

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with some good customer feedback.

I am delighted to read that with regards to your stay and our staff that you had a positive experience.

With regards to our car parking, we do charge as we are a city centre hotel. We ensure that our prices are comparable with our competitors and we do make it clear both on our website and upon entry to the car park that parking is chargeable.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

This was the last room I booked using the 2012 offer and it was really worth it.

The building isn't the prettiest around, but it's less than 10 minutes walk from the station.

We were greeted with a smile, check in was swift and I think she recognized my Gold Priority member status as the room looked really good, at the end of the corridor.

The room was lovely, very similar to a top end Holiday Inn, the bed linen was crisp and lovely, probably the best I've ever seen at hotels, I didn't want to get out of the bed. Lage TV, ketle, minibar and all the standard appliances one could hope for.

The bathroom looked good too, but one of the hand towels had a small hole in it, a little more attention to detail is needed. There were a couple of water bottles on a side table.

The best thing in this hotel was the silence in the corridors until around 10am on Sunday, I can honestly say that the combination of silence and good linen helped me have the best night of sleep in ages. I wish more hotels would adopt this as standard, people don't like the trolley noises at 8 in the morning.

The Health club was good, lovely poool, but the changing room was very dirty and the door to the sauna needs maintenance.

Check out was very fast and everyone in reception was friendly at all times.

This will be on my radar next time I visit Leeds.

Room Tip: End of corridor, away from the lift.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank avs75

Reviewed February 25, 2013

My wife and I have spent a two night break at the Crowne Plaza and I must say that from the moment we arrived we were pleasantly surprised at how helpful and positively motivated the staff were. This includes the Reception staff, the bar staff on the first floor, the maintenance chaps who sorted out our Jacuzzi bath and the people who were serving breakfast. Thank you and keep up the good work. It makes such a difference.
We would have given the hotel an excellent rating but felt that the car parking costs were a bit inconsiderate for paying guests at £13.00 per night.
Aside of that and on a personal basis, a real irritation for me are the business types who frequent hotels such as this, full of self importance and the latest buzz words they have picked up.They have to make themselves heard dont they? be it a conversation at a nearby table or on the phone. So annoying when you want to get away from this sort of thing for a few days but funny at the same time when you can sit back with a drink and laugh at the way they interact with each other.
Thanks again to everyone at the Crown Plaza, we would like to come back some time.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chriscaross

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us.

With regards to the parking, we do charge due to being a city centre hotel. Our prices are made clear on our website and upon entry to the car park and we believe they are competitively priced alongside our competitors in the city.