“classic italian food” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Franco's Restaurant - CLOSED

Franco's Restaurant
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Leeds, United Kingdom
“classic italian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

Great food , very friendly staff, decent prices. If you like quality pasta dishes, you will not be disappointed.

• Visited November 2013

“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Cannot fault this restaurant. The pizzas are amazing, as were the desserts, and the staff were all friendly. They really welcome young children so it was perfect for our family lunch. Will definitely return!

Bradford, West Yorkshire
“Salty food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013

We used to eat here when it was known as Brio's so we decided to eat here after visiting the Leeds Christmas Market as we thought it would be nice for a change. How wrong were we?

The service was good as normal we were seated outside under the massive heat lamps they have and were given menus quickly and had the specials of the day menu given as well.

I ordered the Salmon Linguini and my Wife ordered the Pollo Penne Pesto Pasta when they arrived we were impressed with the portion size and the food was hot but it was over salted I thought it was may have been cause I had fish but my wife's was also really salty.

I don't think I will be eating there again for a while which is a shame as we used to like eating there.

• Visited November 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Consistently Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

Working in Leeds and staying in the Radisson Hotel next door I ate here at least once a week, sometimes twice, for over four years.
My last visit was at the end of March 2013.
In all that time (around 300 meals at a guess) I never had one bad experience!
The staff were always great and got to know me so well that they'd have 'my table' all set up for me before I walked in.
The one and only I thing I miss about Leeds is the pizza at this restaurant.
It really is as good as you'll eat anywhere!
Awesome.......

• Visited March 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Brilliant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

Excellent genuine Italian restaurant right in the heart of the city. I ordered pizza and every mouthful was delicious. Waiters attentive and reasonably priced. Will come back again!

• Visited October 2013