“AMAZING ....perfection ”

Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Leeds City Centre
Description: Gaucho source the finest grass-fed beef in the world from Argentina, along with an offering of many other Argentine specialities which range from Latin American style ceviche to chorizo, Gulf de San Jorge lobster, Patagonian lamb and Argentine gambas to traditional empanadas and fine wine. We also offer the largest wine selection in the world outside of Argentina in our restaurants and guests can buy many of the wines from our wine boutique, Cavas de Gaucho on Swallow Street. With seasonally changing menus served across all of our restaurants, we also offer The Gaucho Lunch menu, either two or three courses, between Monday and Friday.
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

I am not an easily impressed person when it cones to dining out , however on this occasion and most probably a first for me I tried as I might to find a fault with this establishment / meal , I didn't succeed , I loved every single mouthful ! The service ,the atmosphere , everything , !!! Also I do find a little irritating that people complain about the price of the food? I know the price on the website when I googled it , the prices on the menu outside the door and again on the menu placed I front of me , ?? If you don't like the price , don't eat there ?? It was £110 for my husband and I and I would have paid double for that quality and service , I will be back and I do not say that lightly !! Please I beg if you do not die before eating here it will be a loss !!!!

1  Thank kate p
There are newer reviews for Gaucho Leeds

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I ate here on a busy Saturday night. It was our 1st time as was a treat from my husbands boss, he said we would be well looked after and that the food was brilliant. He was right. Eveything is so well done and thought out. The ladies who greeted us were so friendly, we had a cocktail in the bar area before been shown to our table, this was lovely!! The waiter was friendly and very experienced, he was always there without you even noticing. He brought over the different cuts of beef and explained them all and how best to be cooked. I am not a great meat eater and only eat it well done, he recommended a filet steak, it was PERFECT!!!!! my husbands steak was also cooked just how he liked medium but with no blood. The starters were great, we were unsure which red wine to go for the waiter said if I didnt like it he would change it, he didnt need to it was just our taste. We share a trio of deserts, so perfect, not to much, just a nice sweet finish. I could go on and on saying how good it was. It was expensive but a really really nice treat and would recommend highly, we will definatley be back.

Reviewed August 1, 2014

We ate at Gaucho as competition winners in a prize but I'd certainly go back again. We ate from the set-price lunch menu, Mackeral Tiradito, Ribeye Steak and Chips and Lemon Posset/ Summer Roulade. The quality of the food was excellent and well worth the £26 usually charged. We also consumed a bottle of Argentinian Malbec which was superb! Service was excellent, the waiter was attentive but also friendly and helpful. The restaurant decor is impressive, lots of black tiling, mirrors and leather. The cow hide, covering all the chairs is slightly off putting but I'm assured that it is not real. My steak was probably the best I've ever eaten, beautifully chargrilled and perfectly cooked. A superb venue and I certainly hope to return!

Reviewed July 31, 2014

The quality of the meat here is just fabulous! We shared a chateau briand which just melted in your mouth. The cocktails were great and service with a smile! All time favourite.

Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

Visiting here was a true experience . We eat out a lot but this place blew my mind . Yes it's pricey . Is it worth it ? 100 % YES..

1  Thank Matt H