“Nice place for breakfast”
Review of Toast

Toast
Ranked #721 of 1,838 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Toast bar combines the vibrancy of a Leeds city centre bar with the friendly welcome of a local - n Leeds' up and coming business district just minutes from Leeds train station and an abundance of retail therapy. Toast offers a bridge between sport enthusiasts and social gatherings, as for every HD TV screen, there is a candle lit table. Characterised with warm tones and oak features, Toast feels like home. An amiable venue bursting with an excitable and welcoming atmosphere. Plus, with a passionate and energetic team, we provide a service that not only leaves our customers upbeat but gives them a cheerful and pleasant experience to remember. Due to our talented head chef we offer a menu especially crafted to satisfy a diversity of palates, from seasonal main courses, traditional English cuisine and unique homemade burgers and more. These freshly cooked meals are served all day with an array of great beers, tempting wines and tantalising cocktails are what makes Toast Bar the perfect Leeds city centre bar - for business or pleasure! With an outside seating area you can opt for alfresco dining or just grab a beer and sit in the sun. Open seven days a week, Toast Bar is perfect for business and pleasure, parties and meetings, celebrations and special occasions. Come share a toast with us!
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Nice place for breakfast”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We were staying at a nearby hotel where the charges for breakfast was an extortionate amount.
of £16.99 each!! - We spotted 'Toast' from our hotel window - Checked the Trip advisor site - which gave reasonable reviews. It opened at 10.00 on Sunday for breakfast - so we decided to give it a go. We received a warm welcome from the 2 young guys on duty. Found ourselves a table - and our order for 2 English breakfasts with our choice of Latte coffee was promptly taken. The latte coffee arrived promptly and the decent size breakfasts arrived after about 15 minutes. The food was well cooked and well presented and tasted great. The bill for two breakfasts and 3 latte coffee came to £13.00 - £21.00 less than the hotel charge for breakfast. 'Toast' is well worth a visit and extremely good value.

Reviewed by Rob & Linda Nixon from Sheffield
In Leeds for the Leonard Cohen concert

• Visited September 2013

Grantham, England
“Not bad”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

I popped into here on the way back to my hotel. It's very much an All-Bar-One style of place but the draft Peroni was good and they have a nice area outside.

Visited August 2013
“Great!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Have visited several times before for food and drinks so felt I should share how much I love this bar with everyone! This time I opted for a burger which was absolutely gorgeous, if not a bit too much as I couldn't finish it all! The service was fantastic and I will definitely be coming back again!

• Visited June 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Toast - an excellent all rounder!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I visited Toast recently for lunch and was really impressed, the food was served quickly and I got back to work in good time, great menu perfect for a quick snack or a bigger meal. I had a 'Leeds chicken' baguette and it was so tasty and really good value for money. I went back a few days later for a meal with my friend, bumped into a load of work mates who were also there who described it as their 'local'! A very stylish 'local' it has to be said because the interior is very smart. I can see why they think that though, the friendly atmosphere and staff make you feel so welcome. The food was great, I had an amazing bean burger and my friend had a choose your own style platter - what a brilliant idea! I don't know anywhere else that does anything like that. We had breakfast there yesterday on our way into town and I was even more impressed! Boiled eggs is genius and my husband had pancakes. The service was great and the outside area is lovely - not many places in Leeds where you can sit outside away from the road or passers by but this is the place! Pretty garden planters made it feel like I was abroad! I think it's fast becoming my 'local' too! Thanks Toast!

• Visited July 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice Food, Great Service, Excellent Cocktails A must visit Venue.”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Whilst shopping my friend and I called into Toast Bar on Saturday The 31st of June at 19.00 and were Met and Greeted by a young man with short brown hair, He promptly saw us to our tables and aided us with our cocktail and food choices we were very impressed and stayed a while longer as he and his Colleague made us so welcome. We will definately be returning and recommending Toast Bar.

• Visited June 2013