“Classic Fish and Chips”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Quarry Hill
Reviewed July 12, 2013

My wife and I had lunch at Nashs in Leeds on Tuesday and chose the Classic option from the menu.

The Haddock was of good size, top quality and as requested lightly battered, and the accompanying chips and mushy peas very good.

Efficient and friendly service from Paul and his assistants, and we shall certainly be paying another visit fairly soon.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

The menu has not that many options- is fish & chips! I'd recommend the classic fish & chips, is really nice and tasty and you can actually taste the fish on the inside. It was a bit oily though. One person from the group chose grilled fish and it was fantastic.
It 's a nice place to visit for fish & chips. It was a bit disappointing that they are not open at night. The atmosphere and decoration were really good too.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Went with a couple of friends, to try out the 'small' fish and chips deal.. but by no means is it small. enough to fill you up and then some.
the fish itself was soft inside and cripsy bater on the outside. the chips- the chunky chips were a bit greasy, but then still it was good!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We love this restaurant for great old-fashioned fish and chips to die for, prepared just the way they should be with skinless and boneless fish in a crisp, crunkly batter and delicious chips. This place really does take some beating for quality and value.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I used to really enjoy the fish and chips here 10 years ago especially during trips home from the US where I was living at the time.
I'm not sure if ownership has changed but during the past 12 months I have been three times (twice to the restaurant and once to the take away).On each occasion Nash's has not lived up to my expectations.I have found the chips to be very greasy, and on my last visit last week my food was cold when delivered to me in the restaurant.
The place also needs a good clean.
Sadly, after giving them a few chances, I will not be going back one of my old favourites as there are other better options now in Leeds including Bryans

1  Thank smittywalt