“Lovely little cafe, my favourite place for breakfast in Headingley.”
Review of Cafe Lento

Cafe Lento
Ranked #18 of 82 Coffee & Tea in Leeds
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I come here every month or so for breakfast or brunch. Dedinitely a great hangover cure, the full english is hearty and comes with plenty of toast and tea or juice. Friendly staff and great atmosphere with newspapers and board games. Afterwards go for a wander around the charity shops for a nice realxed day. Only negative is the loo is through the kitchen and quite cold and unapealing.

2  Thank PennyLeedsUK

Reviewed January 25, 2013

I tried this lovely little cafe a few weeks ago when I met a friend of mine for a catch up.

This place is really great. Everything you want from a cafe; great selection of hot drinks, all available with soy milk. Wonderful cakes, I had the carrot cake, which followed a veggie sausage sandwich and this was very nice too. It's warm and cosy inside and the staff are super friendly and welcoming! The owners are clearly very conscientious when considering their menu, there are plenty of vegetarian and vegan options, as well as gluten free. They also have a selection of board games, which is always a winner for me! My boyfriend and I spent the best part of an hour playing Boggle, so much fun.

There is very much a local vibe to this place, with flyers and information on events and just a real sense of community. All cafe's should aspire to be like Cafe Lento, they just get it right!

1  Thank iamsakurasunshine
Reviewed September 4, 2011

Excellent service, lovely cosy cafe with very friendly staff. One of the best breakfasts we've had with quality locally sourced produce. The sausages and bacon were delicious and the cup of tea was spot on! Quality food at reasonable prices. Couldn't fault it!