“Delicious”

Neighborhood: Quarry Hill
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Delicious”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

Fairuz did a mezze spread for our office Christmas party last year. The chef did some personal touches based on our preferences and his recommendations. Everything was totally delicious and everyone loved the food. I've also been there for a birthday lunch again, everything delicious and the whole group was very happy. So good!

• Visited February 2013

Leeds
“One of my favourite restaurants in Leeds”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

This is one of my favourite restaurants in Leeds, I've been going here 6 years for large birthday parties and small intimate dinners. The food is consistently delicious and liked by everyone who I've brought here. The owner is very welcoming and remembers you each time you come. The service is very good.

• Visited November 2013
UK
“Good food - ignore the outside.”
Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

As others have mentioned Fairuz doesn't look so good from the outside - but don't let that put you off.

The decor inside is on the basic side but the food is worth the visit.

We had the party mezze and there was a really good selection of very tasty dishes served with flat bread.

It's not badly priced - and the service was friendly. Would visit again.

“Best Lebanese food bar none”
Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

Bit studenty food superb we had meze and meat well priced and good service ambience not too good , we called on way to see bocelli at the arena, they even had his music on, shame concert wasn't as good.

• Visited November 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

I have lived in Leeds most of my life and had no idea that Fairuz existed. I have been twice recently and really enjoyed both experiences. We chose the Chef's special which consisted of numerous starters and a mixture of taste sensations, all were delicious. Main course was Bulgar wheat with two mains, chicken and meatballs, again both delicious and different on each occasion. The restaurant is authentic and could be described as rustic or a tad scruffy depending on your mindset. Despite the location just next to the Merrion Centre, I was amazed at how quiet the restaurant was for a Friday night, the value and taste of the food should have ensured that the place was heaving. I recommended the place to a Lebanese work colleague and she thought the food was very authentic and really enjoyed it too.

• Visited October 2013