“Christmas works meal out”
Review of La Cantina44

La Cantina44
Ranked #135 of 1,949 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Leeds City Centre
Description: La Cantina44 is a high-quality, friendly and family-run restaurant serving the finest Mediterranean and Italian cuisine. Based in Crosgate, Leeds it offers a wide range of quality food to suit any palate, all freshly-cooked and prepared to the highest standard with a welcoming smile from highly trained and friendly staff. The service is as you would expect highly professional, with over 16 years in this business and having built up an established reputation with a loyal following of regular discerning customers.
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Another great visit to my favourite restaurant. Perfect food, perfect hosts and a great night out with friends. See you all again next week.

1  Thank mrsmac99

Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

A lovely little restaurant in Cross Gates.

My girlfriend and I ordered from the 3 course A La Carte menu (something like £15 each), each of our courses were both delicious and sizeable, we indeed took some away in a box at the end.

The staff were friendly and tentative, topped up our drinks as they got low (with the bottles we'd already bought), offered us ground pepper and Parmesan when they brought out the dishes, engaged in light conversation and even through on some complimentary ice cream to my profiteroles!

La Cantina 44 represented great value for money and an all round nice experience, we'll be visiting again some time in the future.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Arrived without a booking early Saturday evening and although busy we had a good table for 3.The service was very attentive, the food excellent, I recommend the mussels to start. All our choices of food were delicious. A great place especially for families of all ages.

Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

We had a wonderful 3 course meal with great service. The establishment is small and in a residential area. It has bistro type seating and a great atmosphere. All courses were delicious and well portioned. I had the best profiteroles with a free scoop of ice cream! We would return if we were in the area again

Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

Booked same day for a table for 2
Arrived on time At 6 resturants was empty and felt strange, soon filled up though and the atmosphere was good.
Food very nice I had a steak could of eaten more but very tasty and finished off my sons pasta dish which seemed to big, service excellent
Overall I was impressed though it was at bit expensive but Ill pay the price for good food and service.
I will return for sure...