“Authentic Italian Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 17, 2013

An excellent hidden gem. Great food, atmosphere and service. Recommended by friends otherwise we would not have found it. If you want some authentic italian food then this place is worth a visit.

4  Thank MGaffers

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We visited this restaurant as a family, it is a lovely little place and the staff are great. The starter was delicious, but my main course was a calzone pizza which contained spinach. The spinach had not been washed and was very gritty, I was chewing what felt like sand in my teeth. I ate a couple of mouthfuls of it and left the rest because it made me feel very queasy. It's a pity because it spoilt the whole experience, I cannot imagine why they would not wash the spinach, or even buy in spinach that is already washed.

The price of the drinks is just ridiculous, it is a very sneaky way of pushing up the price of the bill, good restaurants never do that because they don't need to. We won't be going back which is a shame when it is on our doorstep.

2  Thank Poochipoo
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Visited after a recommendation from a friend and oh wow - were we impressed. A hidden gem, in the centre of Pudsey, but you literally feel as though you could be in a lovely Italian back street. The service was amazing and the food........well my mouth is still watering now! The staff could not have been more attentive. The food is made from scratch on the premises - and all authentic Italian food at that. We'll definitely be back and will be passing on the recommendation to many more folk. Visit! You won't be disappointed.

4  Thank Lis B
Reviewed July 31, 2013

my husband and i at here a couple of weeks ago, the food was excellent and
the service superb, our only complaint would be the price of the drinks £3.50
for a glass of coke to me is over the top.

5  Thank Lizjacks0n
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Came across this hidden gem by accident, it's really well hidden but I'm so glad we found it. The food is fantastic. The staff are really friendly and attentive, well done to Luigi front of house, you are good. The restaurant is really pretty, and the food all freshly made on the premises. The bread was to die for, and the fish cooked to perfection. A real taste of Italy. We are from Sheffield but will visit again when in the area.

2  Thank Suzik14