“Totally amazing!!!”
Review of Diva Italiana Bar and Trattoria - CLOSED

Diva Italiana Bar and Trattoria
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Leeds, England, United Kingdom
“Totally amazing!!!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Having read plenty of great reviews for this restaurant, I have been promising myself a visit for a little while now. Now that I have finally dined there, my only regret is that I didn't go there sooner. From the moment we walked in until the moment we left, the entire experience was out of this world.

I love my beers, and I was pleasantly surprised to find that there are a number of artisan beers available in bottles, in addition to the draught beer which is Peroni.

To start, we were brought some lovely fresh breads accompanied by olive oil and balsamic vinegar......very tasty. We ordered some garlic bread and and olives as our starter which were beautiful.

For my main course, I had the Seafood Risotto, which was quite simply the best Risotto I have ever had. When I was presented with the deserts menu, I thought it would be sheer folly not to sample their Classic Tiramisu. Well, I can tell you....I have had Tiramisu in so many Italian restaurants, but none come close to his. It was totally fabulous.

To complete the evening, I had a beautiful Amaretto cream coffee which was absolute heaven, followed by a perfectly chilled Lemoncello.

I dine out quite regularly, and Italian is one of my favourite cuisines. I must say that Diva Italiana is the best restaurant I have dined in for quite some time. I will most certainly be going back there again soon. Thank you very much to all the staff there......you truly do a fantastic job!

2 Thank Rob S

“Made to feel insignificant”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Having booked a Valentine's meal we were looking forward to a romantic meal and to be served and waited on by friendly and attentive staff. Unfortunately being in our late teens, the attitude to ourselves was rather different to the older people eating there. Not once did we get asked if we were enjoying our food or if we required a drink. We're not invisible. The food was ok, but nowhere near the standard of salvos in headingley. We were disappointed and at one point felt like walking out. They have had very good reviews in general, but we will be looking to dine elsewhere in the future that actually make you feel like your custom is appreciated.

2 Thank pugdogtimes
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely place to eat!”
Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

Lovely place to eat the food was amazing and the staff are helpful along with the service being quick, not waiting around to be served :) overall really nice meal and has topped my valentines day off! Only downside is that the drinks are slightly over priced

1 Thank Charwindle95
Leeds
“Excellent food. Drinks way over-priced!”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Fantastic food keeps us coming back to this amazing restaurant. This is one of the few very good Italian restaurants around. Can't fault the food or the staff but the drinks are way over-priced. £3 for a small child's apple juice and £3 for a peppermint tea!! Food so reasonably price,but prices of drinks no longer make eating here a good deal. Will still be back, as the food is so superb!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank fifilafolleLeeds
Leeds
“Beautiful food and atmosphere.”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

We booked a table last minute on Saturday 2nd February for two people. We are so glad there was availability because the food was gorgeous.

I had read the reviews before we booked and was not disappointed. I have to say the staff are very polite and nothing is too much.

We ordered to Bruschetta to share for Starter. My husband got Fillet steak ( cooked to perfection) I got the Seabass. All was delicious.

I must say the quality of the food, staff and atmosphere is top quality. I have to say well done for bringing such authenticity to the local area, just wish we had more restaurants around like this.

We will be returning very soon, I can't wait.

1 Thank tracie130178