“Top Notch”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 18, 2012

Had heard of Diva Italiana through friends and came along for the 2 dine for £29.99 special and was very impressed! The atmosphere was really good, excellent food, service was great and the staff very welcoming! Best calamari ever! Great evening and will def look to return soon with friends!

2  Thank CallieWestie

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Great staff! Great servce! Lovely food! Rustic and charming - just like in Tuscany!

The managment actually listen to the customer and consult the requiremnts with the chef! Wow!

A great experience! Keep up the good work!

2  Thank John895
Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

What a place this is! I researched for a long time to find a brilliant Italian for my partner. Having reviewed trip advisor, I found that this place seemed perfect. Cobbled street leading to a stone built old building, just brilliant! My partner loved it and we enjoyed a nice drink in the wine bar area. We were then taken to our table.
The staff were brilliant and were Italian which made it even more authentic. The food was exceptional and we were provided with complimentary bread, olives and sun dried tomatoes. We had a sharer for two which was made up off meats and bruschetta. This was nice although make sure you order one portion and share it. We didn't, paid for two sharers to the sum of £16 and almost didn't need our main as there was loads. I had pizza which was half eaten as I couldn't squeeze anymore in and my partner had a pasta.

All in all fantastic food, waitress service and great surroundings. Would defiantely go again!!

1  Thank 187067AndKim
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I'm really fortunate to only live a short taxi ride from Diva in Pudsey. However, saying that it is well worth a visit even if you live in Leeds or the surrounding area. It consistently delivers excellent food, wine and service, as well as some interesting Italian Artisan Beers and a wide range of cocktails. There are also some tempting specials and on Saturday instead of choosing the great Antipasto Platter to share I started with some fantastic fresh mussels cooked relatively plainly with wine, lemon and garlic. All of the mussels were a good size, not the scrawny versions you sometimes encounter, The chef is also very flexible and pasta dishes can be varied if the menu combinations don't suit you. Fish lovers are in for a treat, all my friends who have visited with me have given the fish dishes the thumbs-up, especially the Sea Bass. Being a pudding person I always find space for one of their home-made desserts, the only downside being my lovely wife who usually asks for two spoons! Finally, it is well worth taking the time to join their mailing list, you get a nice surprise on your birthday.

2  Thank AndrewJG18
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Live in area and been many times to this charming place. Always delivers in terms of quality, quantity, service and value. They always seem to be trying different menus,themes and events to complement the day to day offerings and so one visit may not be enough.
The rare breed pork and roast potatoes are a must. And order the antipasti for four......only if there are six of you!

2  Thank MICK B