“Wonderful Meal, excellent service, great atmosphere”
Review of Del Verde

Del Verde
Ranked #192 of 1,974 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Del Verde is an independent restaurant nestled within the beautiful grounds of Roundhay Golf Course. We are open to everyone serving Mediterranean style cuisine.
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Over the last few years we have regularly visited Del Verde to celebrate various family occasions and have always been impressed by the standard of the food and the friendliness of the service. From a small party of adults to around 20 of us from toddlers to our elderly parents, there is always something on the menu to suit everyone and the standard of the food has always been first class. The staff are really friendly and do their best to help. Our last visit was for Sunday lunch and it was great to look over the golf course and enjoy the lovely spring sunshine. The lamb was particularly delicious. Will definitely be back soon.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

This is a great place for food and atmosphere. Made a very late booking for a Saturday night and they fitted me in around the time I wanted. The food was great well prepared and presented. The manger was most helpful and friendly. Will definitely call again.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

This is a great restaurant really good atmosphere and excellent food. I book at very short notice but they were able to fit me in without out any problem on a Saturday night. The place was very busy but service was great and the manager very helpful. Will definitely make another visit.

Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

This is the second visit I've made in the last four months.
Initially it was a little noisy as families with small children were just finishing off lunch.
Once the noise had abated we settled down to an excellent meal, the food was prepared and cooked to a high standard.
The service was efficient and friendly, I highly recommend this restaurant, the welcoming nature of the staff and quality food is my prerequisite when dining out not fixtures and fittings.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Hadn't booked and was quite busy, but managed to find us a table. Food is excellent, I have been here many times before over the last couple of years and have never had anything but excellent food, and great service with a smile. Highly recommended and at a great price.