“Great atmosphere and service.”

Gusto Restaurant & Bar - Cookridge
Ranked #155 of 1,915 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Style served in the heart of Yorkshire. In the leafy Leeds suburb of Cookridge sits a 200-year old Olive tree, providing the perfect backdrop to the timeless elegance of Gusto. Add to that a superb wine and cocktail list and you’ll get a real flavour of Italy combined with proper Yorkshire class.
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Great food and wine with a good atmosphere. Family friendly. Service efficient.I really enjoyed the lobster with king prawns pasta the calamari starter was really tender.
Would return.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I went to Gusto's on Friday 7th December. I had only been once when it opened around two years ago and wasn't impressed then.
However, around 36 of us went for our annual golf club Christmas outing and I was pleasantly surprised. I arrived late after the starter had been served but the staff fussed around me ensuring I got my starter of Crayfish and Prawns which was superb. The waiter ensured I had plenty to drink (always good in my book) as I waited for the main course. I had ordered the beef the other options were turkey or some kind of pasta. All were superb. We then went to the bar to carry on our festivities.
I and most other party members that I managed to speak to were also well impressed. The staff were excellent. I can definately recommend Gusto's and I will be visiting again soon.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Within walking distance of us, excellent service & food, child friendly, good seasonal & all year round discounts & offers. Wide range of food & wines

Reviewed December 5, 2012

my girlfriend and i decided on gusto as its within walking distance of our home. We booked online but for some reason our booking hadnt confirmed. the manager was super friendly and found us a table anyway although they were very busy.

service was good and from starter to dessert the food was amazing. A rather large xmas party were seated behind us and the staff were quick to apologise but these things happen. we were rather impressed with our waitresses friendly and attentive manner.

our bill came to £100 but having seen what we had eaten.......and drunk lol it was about right and worth the money.

will definitely return.

Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

We visit often and was disappointed with the food and service. It was painfully slow, no up selling and the food was terrible bland.
Don't mind paying over the odds when it's good food , but I couldn't be bothered complaining.