“Well worth the visit”
Review of Kendells Bistro

Kendells Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Kendells Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 1,856 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
W Yorkshire
“Well worth the visit”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

My wife and I visited the place in Leeds after reading Trip Advisor. All I can say it's well worth the visit.
We booked in last Wednesday night, on arrival we were quite surprised how busy it was. We both had the Fois Gras for starter which was lovely.
For main my wife had the lamb which she described as fantastic, I had the Cote de beef which was also toip notch.
For dessert my wife had the small chocolate pot which was lovely, I had the ill flotante which was nice, but not outstanding.
We had pre dinner drinks, my wife ordered the Tallisker which they were short on a full measure, so they gave my wife the drink for free which was nice. We ordered the red Sancerre which it took them 2 go's to get right but no big shakes really.
Overall, I would say lovely food, the service was attentive without being too intrusive, they clearly understand customer service with regards to the whiskey issue. My only minor gripe would be to say the dessert menu could be slightly better and it wa a little noisey for my tastes, but them little gripes aside; well worth it.

• Visited October 2012

Pontefract, United Kingdom
“Excellent little bistro!”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Just had to write a review after our meal at kendells last night. The food was great, the early bird menu is great value for money (the boudin noir was delicious). The staff were excellent and so friendly. Can't wait to go again :-)

Lee, United Kingdom
“Unique and Great Quality”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

We went for the early bird dinner before the theatre. The hostess was really warm and friendly, the staff are fantastic and the food just as good. Can highly recommend this place!

Visited October 2012
Keighley, England, United Kingdom
“Fabulous as ever”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We've always had good experiences at Kendells, and they didn't let us down. The food was great (we ate off the prix fixe menu) and the wine was reasonable. But the most impressive thing was we were a table of eight, and they managed to get us all served 3 courses and out by 7.15, in time for the show we were going to see at the Playhouse. Service was attentive without being annoying, and the menu, at £25 for 3 courses and a half bottle of wine was excellent value. Je recommend!

• Visited September 2012
Leeds
“Great food”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I visited before going to the theatre and they do a pre theatre menu to ensure you get out on time for the showing. The atmosphere was lovely and the choice of food was extensive. All the food we had was lovely and the service was good. Will be back to try more.

• Visited June 2012