“2nd visit, even better than the first!”
Review of Thai Sabai

Thai Sabai
Ranked #224 of 1,949 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: If you're looking for a cheap, chic and cheerful Thai restaurant in Leeds then look no further. Thai Sabai means 'a place to relax', and the staff here will go out of their way to make make you feel welcome. The d��cor is simple, but the authentic fare at Thai Sabai is exquisitely presented, and all meals are cooked to order meaning you can tailor each dish to your spice-sensitive/gluten-free/vegan needs. With over 80 dishes on the menu, choosing just one will be the hardest part. Favourites include the Tom Yum seafood soup; Gai Hor Bai Toey ��� chicken wrapped in Pandan leaves served with sweet chilli sauce; and the spicy Thai-style fish cakes.
Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

I came here for the first time in march and loved it, my second visit last night was even better! Thoroughly enjoyed the food and the service was excellent.

It is amazing value and far far superior to the Sukhothai in Headingley.

I will be back again soon! Although I may order takeaway from there even sooner!

Thanks :)

Reviewed March 28, 2013

My wife and I, literally found this quaint little restaurant by accident. A little off the beaten track (Otley Road) and set amongst a row of shops, this small restaurant produces exquisite food. The flavours are really well balanced and the staff look after you extremely well, helping you choose complimentary dishes should you require. A pleasant restaurant that I am happy to recommend whole-heartedly.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We managed to catch the early bird special. As vegans, we found this catered for our needs. However, there wasn't a wide variety of options. On the other hand, the food was good and we left full and happy. The staff were friendly.

Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

A home from home, the food was delicious, excellent service and incredible value.

I'd happily go back here in a shot and will do very soon!

Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

There are 4 very good thai restrauants in headingley (we are spoiled!) but this is my favourite. Excellent taste and a 5* rating for hygiene. The restrauant is small but the service good and takeaway realatively quick.