“Great Ingredients, Reasonable Price Lunch, Not entirely helpful staff”
Review of De Fresh

De Fresh
Ranked #1,200 of 1,829 Restaurants in Leeds
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Leeds, UK
“Great Ingredients, Reasonable Price Lunch, Not entirely helpful staff”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Arrived about 1.15pm for a special lunch (2 courses 6.95) Good ingredients, fresh and a clean slightly regimented layout populated geriatrically. I felt young at 63. Portion size adequate.
We asked for a coffee at 2.05pm and we were told firmly but not abruptly, that no coffees were served after 2pm which is, I suppose, fair enough, but the restaurant was still quite full. It took the edge off the experience but I will return.

“Best of the de fresh”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Food very good dim sums are gorgeous but would love more variety. Service good polite. Mains are tasty and they always come and ask you if all is ok. Good price. Don't get loads of food you could finish a main if you didn't have a starter but I've just seen this place and have been going for some months now and really like it. Clean place. Friendly staff and tasty food.

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Friendliest Place in North Leeds”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Since Jade Dragon closed I have been looking for a another Chinese restaurant near Chapel Allerton and luckily found this one. Not like the pretentious city restaurants, this place is friendly relaxing and food is pretty good too. Yes you might be able to find slightly better food but the friendly atmosphere and staff more then make up the experience and I'm looking forward to many more nights out here.

York, United Kingdom
“Terrific service catering to gluten free diet”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I have food allergies to gluten, dairy and eggs which severly limits where I can eat out. The staff always remember me and recommend great meals that I can eat with my dietary restrictions. Service is always prompt, the food tasty, and the meals are always prepared right.

• Visited July 2012
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Excellent, fresh, consistent Chinese food, terrific service!”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

I'd give 4.5 stars if I could, only because the "Thai" food on the menu is not anything like the Thai food I'm used to-I think it's their own version.

The Chinese food is outstanding, though, and not anywhere near as greasy as most places I've tried. Fresh, tasty, and no problem to add or change things-try the black bean dish with extra garlic! Very consistent every time-takeaway and eat-in.

• Visited August 2012