“Great service great food”
Review of TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays
Order Online
Ranked #649 of 2,462 Restaurants in Leeds
Description: From our signature loaded skins to our legendary Jack Daniels sauce, we take real American flavors and make them different. These undeniably tasty and original flavors are at the heart of everything we do, and our unique and extensive menu is exactly why you might call us the home of the daredevil.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Always great food the staff work well together and have great customer service skills. Will return soon

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (124)

Reviewed January 16, 2020

I was here a few nights ago with friends. As ever the food was really good and so was the service. We will definitely be back.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 31, 2019

absolute waste of time, sat for an hour and took thirty minutes to get our drink. I am sat here now and I’ve been given no food, would not recommend at all

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 28, 2019 via mobile

I visited TGI on Sunday as my daughter had completed her 50th park run (she’s 5 in 31.33). I told her I would treat her and she asked to do for cocktails. We don’t live far so me, my wife and daughter got a taxi down to the white rose and went to TGI for a drink and was moving on to another restaurant for tea.

It was super busy and my daughter sat up at the bar as a lady got up so she could get in and start looking at the mock tail list. Right from the word go the staff showed her loads of attention and talked her through what she could have and how they would male it. The two boys (Tom and Connell) behind the bar answered all 3 million questions my 5 year old fired at them with patience and passion. We were still not sat down but she was like a regular already and had ordered her mock tail. As she was having a ball we ended up having two drinks and they gave her extra strawberry’s and passion fruit as she kept asking what they were doing (the place was packed and the boys were rushed of thier feet and did not need a 5 year old watching and questioning thier every move). Other customers were laughing and entertained by this. They were FANTASTIC and truley made my daughters night.
We then went to a restaurant in the Center and was disappointed with the service so again I was conned by my wife and daughter to go back in as my daughter wanted to see her friends. The bar was closing in 19 min but Connell welcomes her in and again started to give attention and going through the mock tail menu.
It was quieter now so yes manager came over and she was super nice and was asking if we were ok. She was pregnant and my daughter asked her loads of questions and again she gave her the time she deserved! Then another lady called Louise cam over and was making balloons for her and playing with her as well as having fun with the 2 boys behind the bar.
By the time we left Kara my daughter was well known and new all the staff by thier first names, knew thier work history and where they lived etc

It was so busy but the staff there was absolutely second to none and completely made our family night out. We spent a lot more money as they made it worth while staying.

FANTASTIC THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU!!!! WELL DONE!!

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank Liamcooper100
Reviewed November 27, 2019 via mobile

Came here for our birthday on a very busy Wednesday! Megan was our server and was fantastic!! We will defiantly be back! Thank u Megan!!

Date of visit: November 2019