“Work Christmas Party at Roast - brilliant!”
Review of The Roast Cafe - CLOSED

The Roast Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I was in charge of organising our work Christmas party for about 50 people and after looking around for a few weeks we decided to go with Roast. The main reasons being having the whole place to ourselves, the price of the drink and the type of buffet options (potatoes and turkey baps with canapés and warm cider)! We had a brilliant night and are in the process of booking again for next year. Thanks Matthew and Emma for all your help!

Reviewed December 1, 2013

I was in this venue with friends on a week night after work. The staff were too busy texting to be bothered about serving me. We were also told to leave as they wanted to close before the stated closing time. Customer service at it's worst.

1  Thank Lee R
Reviewed November 23, 2013

My partner and I held our reception here last weekend. Emma and her team were fantastic. They did an amazing job with the decorations. The food was delicious. We couldnt have asked for a better place to spend our special day. Everyone had an awesome day. Thanks very much, and we'll definitely be back for food soon.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

We booked The Roast for a surprise 70th Birthday party for our Mum on Friday 8th November 2013. The Venue, the food and the staff/DJ were perfect.... really fabulous. The staff were very friendly and helpful and helped us with our banners and decorations and were lovely with our guests. The food was brilliant, delicious hot roast sandwiches and wedges and the DJ played fab music all night. We would definitely recommend The Roast to everyone we know, a fantastic venue for a private function of any kind.Thank you to everyone at The Roast for a terrific, unforgettable evening. Ten out of ten.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

I had a party here on 1st November. The venue is perfect, the staff are helpful and friendly and they catered for my requirements perfectly.

Food isn't compulsory, I hired an amp and took my own play list, we had photos on a slide show through the TV and they even put the decor up for me!

I'd recommend it for any party and will certainly be back.