Review of BV Apartments

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

siangower
Tonyrefail, United Kingdom
“Business Stay”
Reviewed August 22, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I needed a quick, last-minute booking for a week whilst on business. This company seemed to over what I was looking for. The apartment is cheap and not to difficult to find if you are unfamiliar with the area.

I arrived Saturday afternoon to learn from an email that I had to travel to a different street to collect the apartment keys. I thank the hotel I was using that weekend for allowing one to keep the luggage there as it is very inconvenient for one with a lot of luggage and travelling alone. On arrival to the apartment, all seemed wonderful. There was a working television, clean bedding and towels, clean facilities, appropriate facilities in aspect to microwave, kettle and hobos to cook tea. It was small however very cosy and was a great central destination. The decor was wonderful and some of the members of staff in connection to the apartments had good customer service. However, during the evening of my first night; I discovered many issues. The hot water was very temperamental. The shower also did not work, even after a gentleman got sent out by the agency to 'fix' it. In regards to cooking facilities, all in great if you are staying for a short while or are looking to dine-out during your stay as I there are no oven facilities. Additionally, the WiFi did not work and the large clock on the wall seems purely for display as that failed to work too.

As stated, if you are looking for a very short stay, BV Apartments are wonderful (if you can get your shower to work). However I would not suggest if one is looking for something convenient and your stay is of a long period.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
thebirts2...
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“So bad we didn't stay!”
Reviewed June 10, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Booked the BV apartments in Leeds for a conference a friend and I were attending in early June. Booked several months in advance. It is true that the apartments are centrally located once you are able to locate them! They seem to be situated at the back of the RBS bank but you would never find them unless directed. Once we had obtained the keys (and the chap who delivered them to us couldn't get away fast enough) we made our way up the several dismal flights of stairs to our apartment. On entering we were horrified to realise the apartment had not been cleaned at all! Dirty Ben linen, towels on the floor, washing up left in kitchen area! Absolutely hideous.
Needless to say there was no way we were staying there and so we had to set about finding alternative accommodation whilst missing the first part of our conference.
We informed the agents for the apartment of our decision and got a weak apology as we did again the following day when we returned the keys. No attempt was made to compensate us for the inconvenience caused, but we did get a full refund. The office we visited was shambolic and hardly depicted a professional outfit! The pictures of the apartment on the booking.com website don't bear any resemblance to the reality. I would recommend that you avoid this place at all costs.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing