“Try the Loch Fyne® Red Snapper”
Review of Loch Fyne - Leeds - CLOSED

Loch Fyne - Leeds
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Leeds City Centre
Reviewed December 15, 2013

as this home grown cocktail is a lovely start to the evening. We have been to this restaurant a few times and it is always a good night out. Booking online in advance is easy and the service always very good. We always have the fish which makes sense, others have said that the meat mains can be a little disappointing but after all it is a fish restaurant so why have anything else. I can also recommend the lunch menu as a very cost effective and tasty treat.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

I'm Leeds born and bred and try to go to as many 'local' restaurants as I can. This city offers some wonderful dining experiences and I was hoping Loch Fyne would be another to add to my list. It's in such a fantastic building and I've always fancied having a meal here and never had the opportunity until last night; such a disappointment. But you have to try these things otherwise you'd never know. Our starters of mussels and squid we believe to be frozen, as they were small and the batter on the squid soggy. Our main courses of seafood tagliatelle and monkfish risotto were served on dirty plates (that's all 4 plates by the way) and again, a small ladle for a portion. The taste was only enhanced by my adding pepper to the dish. Our desserts were shop bought and uneventful. The service was also poor, we were offered a variety of food we hadn't ordered on three separate occasions!! The waiters were inexperienced and one even spilt the contents of the dishes on the diners; whoops! All in all there it was a bitter disappointment.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Was looking forward to lunch at Loch Fyne....the food was ok but not spectacular....the service was very poor, when served with our main course we pointed out that we had no cutlery, the waitress went into the kitchen which we could clearly see through a window in the door...& proceeded to have a lengthy conversation with what looked like a young man "visiting"...after several minutes she did bring the requested cutlery which we used to eat our very "cool" food....another waitress apologised when she brought our bill saying the reason for the delay was because they were busy...they were not busy...it was 3pm on Tuesday !!!

Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

Had a great meal with my parents — something for all the of us. I had an amazing halibut dish with a whiskey and horseradish sauce and muscles and clams. It was just divine. Service was fantastic - even in December with a couple of large Christmas parties in our waiter made us feel like we were the only people there. Will definitely be back. Thanks so much for a lovely evening.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

Having eaten at a few Loch Fyne restaurants over the years my wife and were very disappointed with the fare on offer In Leeds for a traditional Scottish celebration. We both had langoustines, my wife as starter and me as main course but only 2 out of 10 langoustines appeared to have lived long enough to fill out, if that is the correct phrase for plump crustaceans! The scallops, haggis and pear starter was tasty. The haggis neeps and tatties main on offer were tasty but it was not traditional swede as the neeps and not a very substantial course. A pale turnip substitute. The cranachan was tasty and was the only course of substance. Good service unfortunately did not make up for a pricey insubstantial experience.