“Great Service”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Well I went to Pizza Express once with My boyfriend and family and I must say the service is great it comes really quick and the waiters are really nice and your food comes really fast and the food taste great and there is lots of choice and the puddings are to die for!

1  Thank Becky M

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Came here for lunch with my daughters for a bite to eat and it was lovely. The place is only small but its lovely and light and airy and the staff were great. The food was tasty, fresh and well priced (we ate off the lunch menu) I had a beautiful salad for only £4.95. A bottle of water we had was £2.40 so that was a bit pricey but otherwise I was very pleased!

Reviewed April 4, 2014

This is my local pizza express and I have been around 30 times over the years. The best thing about it is that it is child friendly and pretty consistent, The constant bombardment of discount vouchers help with the value for money but read the small print! Tasty food, usually good, fast service. Can get busy at weekends!

2  Thank MerlinLeeds
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We don' usually go to this Pizza express. It was very busy with lots of kids. Some of the tables are placed in the middle of the room and quite squashed together. It wasn't very comfortable. The dough balls were cold. The rest of the meal was ok. The waitress who served us was very good, but due to the noise and table location, I couldn't wait to get out of there.

Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

I frequent pizza express a lot. It's the one place we do go with the kids.

The staff were great and friendly enough. It had a couple of large groups in. One of which was a party which was good, and a full table of babies and parents.. Like 14 people!!

But this time there was just not the staff attention that we usually get. When it was there as said they were lovely. But we were ready to go and had sat for quite a while and even got our coats all on, three kids on toe!, and still no sign of anyone to pay. I waited and sent rest of family away to go to a local toy shop... Till I could see someone who dealt with it.

Shame really that the staff were too busy this time. Usually a great experience, this time not so great.

(Just for clarity .. This was pizza express in horsforth.)