“Family Sunday Lunch”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Quarry Hill
Description: Bella Italia is synonymous with good quality, affordable Italian cuisine and this Leeds Briggate branch is no exception. Located just moments away from the popular Leeds Shopping Plaza, Bella Italia is the perfect place to stop for a bite to eat at lunchtime or to enjoy an evening meal with loved ones. The outdoor terrace is wonderful during the summertime where you can watch the world go by in Leeds whilst tucking into tasty Italian fare. Dishes include the Fritto Misto (tempura battered prawns, cod pieces and calamari served with fries and a side salad) or the chargrilled sirloin steak with garlic butter, garlic mushrooms, fries and rocket. A little taste of Italy in the heart of Leeds.
Reviewed October 11, 2013

We took advantage of a voucher code 20% offer to have a handy Sunday lunch whilst out in Leeds. We have eaten here before and are use to excellent service and good food. Unfortunately the service this time was not at the usual high level. The good was good and there were some new items on the menu for Autumn.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

The service at the restaurant was very good. Food was excellent . Very friendly staff. A bit of italy in Leeds.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I'm a big fan of home cooked Italian meals and I have to keep the same consistency when it comes to my reviews. So I've been to Bella more than twice and this is all I have to say .,.They have redecorated in the last 6 months which makes it feel cleaner and fresh ...(previously could see the old paint job from way back in the day) The menu did not really change that much and who can blame them. The food is always great so I've had the Anti pasti starter always good and anything else they do ....Lasagne is my top dish at this joint. My Girlfriend has a variety of dishes every time and she likes them all .....The staff are friendly they always keep an eye out when your low on drinks and seem to remember what I like which is odd but I hey I'm not complaining. The price ....well below what they should charge (in my opinion) and even better recently I was offered a discount for simply mentioning I had a voucher that was on my phone but my battery had died so could not prove it...So step in Fab (that’s what he said his name was and he simply stated it's not a problem asked a few questions on where I got it etc .....2 minutes later bill sorted to include voucher code discount ...Come on now that is going above and beyond where service is concerned..After this experience I have to say I have been back a few more times

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Dined here twice on our recent trip to Leeds for the weekend. This is a charming little restaurant in the city centre and the decor and setting are beautiful. The food we had was excellent and the service second to none. I would certainly return again and the menu was extensive and very reasonable. The atmosphere in the restaurant was magnificant and quaint and the staff were very helpful expecially Andrew. Keep up the good work

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Had a descent Friday afternoon lunch from the lunchtime special menu. Good value too. Wife had meatball pasta which was plentiful and tasty, and i had chicken caesar panini.

Older lady with glasses was a misery though and didn't have much in the way of hostessing skills.

Overall quite good and would go back.

1  Thank AdamL80