“Simply the Best”

Shimla Spice Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 193 Restaurants in Keighley
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: National Award-Winning Restaurant serving the finest and rare Asian cooked food In the heart of Keighley. Highley acclaimed by food critics and judges.
Reviewed April 17, 2014

My favourite curry restaurant for miles around. We return week after week and the food is always of the highest standard, rich and flavoursome, with an extensive menu. The staff are friendly and the service is good.

3  Thank Oakworthgirl

Reviewed April 12, 2014

I've been here on many occasions as a relative loves this place! The service has always been second to none and all staff very friendly and very welcoming.
The food is nice, but I do prefer an alternative establishment, in saying that I've never had a bad meal and would be happy to return again and again.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

We've been here on several occasions and on each occasion the food and service as been of a very high standard, I would recommend giving this curry house a go as it really is worth visit

Reviewed March 11, 2014

I have ordered many curries in my life but never have I had to order a Vinderloo to get any
flavour. The starters are equally bland, the kebabs were tasteless. The prices are extortionate.
Reservations are a laugh we waited about an hour over our allotted time.

1  Thank john b
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

As a seasoned curry diner, ex chef and part time food critic and writer; i cannot express the excellent service and food quality of shimla keighley. Quite simply a far superior meal to any of which i have purchased or cooked. A fine and just worthy vurry house. Looking forward to the burnley branch opening in a few months! Jw.