“First Visit, But Not My Last”
Review of Curry Corner

Curry Corner
Ranked #11 of 189 Restaurants in Keighley
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Bangladeshi
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Keighley, United Kingdom
“First Visit, But Not My Last”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

I have ordered takeaways from the restaurant in the past, but never actually eaten in. My first eat-in visit was in July 2014. My wife accompanied me, and we were seated downstairs due to her disability. The dining area was pleasant, but lacked other diners.
The menu was extensive and varied. My wife ordered a vegetarian meal and I ordered a meal that was new to me. After ordering, the poppadum's and pickle tray were delivered, there was a bit of a wait for the main courses, but it was well worth the wait when they arrived.
The portions were more than adequate and extremely delicious and good value for money.
I thoroughly recommend Curry Corner, and will certainly eat-in again.

1 Thank Mick_Spencer

Bradford
“A Delicious Bargain”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

First off I have to mention the 4 courses for and drink for £11. However you look at it that is a bargain.
But don't be fooled by the cheap prices and the unimaginative name. This place is a little hidden gem and worth the drive.
My partner is veggie so we had the vegetable puree and mushroom pakora starters - both were delicious.
I had the Lucnawi main; chicken, potato and a lot of heat! I like a hot curry and this one was surprisingly hot and led to me crunching ice cubes to try and cool down!
Really good service throughout (although it was very quiet - our reservation was unnecessary as we were the only people there) and they chuck in a complimentary spirit with your bill.
Will be back!

Silsden, United Kingdom
“Curry Corner - Fantastic”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Had many take aways & visited many times, the food is always excellent and they are willing to adapt your chose if it's hotter than you like. Their special nights are fantastic and totally different to the normal menu and well worth a visit. The staff are always well dressed, friendly and very attentive and nothing is too much trouble and they made my daughters birthday very special. Fantastic value for money and is our favourite curry house.

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Amazing value for money!”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

Visited on a Sunday night with our family following a wonderful weekend on a narrowboat on the nearby canal. We were amazed that we could get a popadum & pickle tray, any starter and main course from the regular menu plus a sundrie and the offer even included a drink of choice all for £12! That is an incredible offer. The food was excellent and the service friendly and efficient. Would certainly recommend it and revisit if we're ever in the area again.

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Excellent meal”
Reviewed July 29, 2014

Called in mid week while on a recent holiday to Skipton after reading reviews on Tripadvisor. The restaurant was very quiet although there was a party upstairs in the private function room. There was no noise from the party so we were able to eat our meal in peace. We had a lovely meal - freshly cooked and tasty. Very attentive staff. Couldn't fault anything. Just a shame we don't live near enough to visit regularly!