“Going from strength to strength”

Khalid's Desi Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 187 Restaurants in Keighley
Cuisines: Pakistani
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Khalids Desi is Fully licensed Restaurant Khalids Desi Restaurant offers a genuine taste of kashmiri dishes. Khalids Desi prides in itself of serving customers with quality Kashmiri and other asain meals using tradional desi methods for the authentic taste in a modern and welcoming enviroment Our ingredients are carefully chosen, serving our customers with the best and finest quality of meats, poultry, seafood and freshest vegetables which are all cooked with top quality vegetable oil by our highly experienced chefs.
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Going from strength to strength”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

We eat at Khalid's on a fairly regular basis but It is some time since I wrote a review. I am pleased to say that the food remains as good as ever.
The owner's son is now managing the restaurant most of the time and he is doing a great job. He is putting the restaurant in for various awards and last year won the Keighley curry award. As a result of Nabil's efforts the restaurant is now busier and that gives it a great buzz.
If you have not tried this curry house then I urge you to do so - I am very sure you won't be disappointed. I would like to recommend something in particular but, to be honest, all the dishes are very good. My absolute favourites are the Masala fish, the chicken liver tikka, Chicken Achar with the sag and dhal (spinach and lentil) side dish and a coriander naan (invented by me and the chef indulges me but I am sure he will make it for you too!). What could be a better way to start the weekend?

• Visited April 2014

Haworth, United Kingdom
“Very Tasty Food, Generous Portions, Excellent Service”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Visited Khalid's for the first time as a party of four. We all ordered different dishes and all of us enjoyed what we had. I had fish masala and it was amongst the best I have had, very tasty and a generous portion. The staff were very friendly and attentive. It was a Monday night and we were the only people dining which is surprising as the food and service were both excellent, perhaps it gets more busy later in the week or at weekends. Would definitely go again and would recommend.

• Visited April 2014
Keighley, United Kingdom
“You can't go wrong”
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

If you like food from the sub continent then this really is one of the best to visit.
We have been several times to the restaurant and also have had many takeaways.
The food is always fresh.
The taste exceptional but talk to the staff about the level of heat if you need to. They really are helpful and will offer superb advice.
Thoroughly recommended ,in fact my wife and I plan to go this evening after writing this review.

Visited April 2014
“Hot, hot, hot...!!!”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

This was our first visit and will not be the last.
Very friendly and welcoming team who cannot do enough for you!
I would strongly recommend discussing your menu choices with your waiter as we made an error with our starters which were far hotter than our taste buds were prepared for...the waiter explained what starters would have been milder for our next visit.
Our mains were fantastic and the nans are fresh and fluffy.
We have booked are second visit and are going with friends who I know will also be impressed.

• Visited February 2014
Elslack, United Kingdom
“Tip top”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

Incredible food, fantastic service, we wish lived nearer so we could dine here on a regular basis, but we still manage to get over here once a month, well worth the experience. The restaurant and team deserves all the accolades it gets! Lamb handi with spinach and chapattis is a food sensation. Give it a go!

• Visited February 2014