“Smiles all round!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Luby's
Ranked #48 of 185 Restaurants in Keighley
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Smiles all round!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

I have visited the tea room numerous times and have had nothing more than a lovely welcome and cheerful service. Every time I go to this little delight there is something new to cast my eyes on, whether it is the gifts on display, specials on the menu or a new vintage toy in the toy box. In my recent visit I had homemade soup and a fruit tea. For dessert I sampled a slice of carrot cake from the famous 'ProperMaid' selection that Luby's stock. Everything was excellent: service, food and ambiance. The highlight of my visit was watching a toddler giggling as she pulled a retro helicopter up and down the tea room, a wonderful visit for all generations.

• Visited June 2013

Keighley, United Kingdom
“Girly but great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2013

I was dragged into this place by my partner who visits all the time with her friends. I have heard so much about it and even as a bloke I was not disappointed. Brilliant atmosphere, made to feel very welcome by the friendly staff and the food was superb. Dessert was nice too. Will go back again

• Visited May 2013
Skipton, England, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

What a friendly atmosphere, this has got to be the number one tea room in the Keighley area, I have still got a few more to try but they will need to be good to be better than this one.

• Visited July 2012
north yorkshire
“Quaint”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

Called for a cuppa, lovely decor and very clean. We thought the cakes were a tad expensive and service sooooo sloooooow. We had finished our drinks before our cakes arrived which considering there was only one other couple in the cafe who had already been served was simply not good enough. A ploy to get us to buy more drinks on a quiet day???? There's a really tacky mushroom themed table and chairs to sit outside on the busy main road - lowers the tone of a lovely retro decorated cafe.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank saturnstan
“Love visiting this place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 2, 2013

After my first visit I was very impressed and recommended this place on here, after numerous other visits I am still in love with this little gem in cross hills. I have visited other tea rooms in the area but none can beat Lubys! The food is fantastic, so much to choose from and beautifully presented. There's a great choice of cakes and the scones in particular are lovely! I would recommend this place to anybody passing as it is definitely worth a visit and the staff make you feel very welcome!

• Visited May 2013