“Good Food”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Our local and the food is still good not amazing but tasty and good value. They seem to keep up a good standard and the beer is superb if you like Taylor's. Parking is good and the views are fantastak on a good day.

There are newer reviews for The Grouse

Reviewed January 30, 2013 via mobile

We visited having received a 50% off voucher which is just as well as I wouldn't have appreciated paying full price. The place is nicely decorated and the ambience is nice if on a romantic night out otherwise a little dark. We did find the food to be a bit hit and miss some being delightful others very average. We found the items to be grilled were a bit burnt which put our daughter off and unfortunately the rib eye steak myself and my husband had were very stringy however I have to the say the staff were more than polite and apologetic.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

This is a great local restaurant with great food. Been a few times with family and friends and have always really enjoyed the food and drink. My sister to came to visit from America and it was her favorite of all the places we went!!!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

If you don't support this gem , you'll loose it for good...

Try it for your self..

Great value for money
Great & friendly service
Great food from the kitchen

All fresh & thankful Silsden has a place like it :)

Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

Sadly this place gets mixed up with the keighley grouse, I can assure you there are no cattle grids, country views etc. I live just down the road in SILSDEN and can say it is excellent value for money, 2 fillet steaks and a bottle of wine £30 bargain. The food is top quality and well worth a try but please make sure you go to the correct place in Silsden you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank Ts36