“Always excellent”
Review of Amici Ristorante

Amici Ristorante
Ranked #8 of 188 Restaurants in Keighley
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Authentic Italian restaurant in the heart of Keighley. With a traditional wood burning pizza oven and imported Italian ingredients providing a taste that is second to none. With sensible and affordable pricing we are a small bustling restaurant with a great atmosphere and a great experience.
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

This is my local restaurant. I've eaten here probably 12 times over the last year, and always had great food and great service.

Good home cooked food. Locally sourced where possible. Excellent value! Excellent quality!

There are newer reviews for Amici Ristorante

Reviewed November 17, 2013

When Amici first opened it was excellent and probably one of the best Italian Restaurants I had been to. Staff were friendly the food was great and the service times were good. The restaurant however has gone downhill fast. I have been twice recently and waited nigh on a hour from ordering to receiving my meal. The food doesnt appear to be the same quality and the staff are no way as friendly and enthustic as before and appear to be rushed off their feet. The failings appear to be down to its popularity and I feel the management have taken their eye of the ball.

4  Thank steve m
Reviewed November 11, 2013

I went here with my wife and her friend +kids last night, we ordered and it took a long time to come, over 30 Minutes, and it wasn't worth the wait .

I had a calzone pizza, which was the blandest piece of food I have ever eaten, my wife had a salad which was more like a side salad and the others had various pasta & pizzas, which were all tasteless and luke warm.

I will not try here again, and would not recommend this restaurant to anyone, you can get better Italian food in Frankie & Benny's !!!!

Then the bill came and it averaged at £20 per head, which is fine if you get good service and nice edible food, but this was far from that.

Avoid at all means if you have taste buds.

3  Thank 3Lions66
Reviewed October 31, 2013

I would just like to say that the food and service at this restaurant are perfect , the staff are very welcoming and the service is superb, the food is very tasty with larg portions

Reviewed October 20, 2013

This was the worst meal i have ever had. Went for a mid week meal with my daughters. Starters were good, unfortunately my main course arrived 10-15 mins after everyone elses. My daughters pizza was awful, it looked like the cheese had curdled and was inedible. The waiting staff never checked if all ok and i suspect they knew it shouldnt have left the kitchen! When we paid,we explained our disappointment and our complaint was dealt with swiftly and professionally. Poor food and poor waiting staff.

2  Thank rog26